The Supernatural Hunger Games pt. 2 (Cas)

*Note: I will almost always use knife throwing as a weapon or action of hurting someone/thing because I think it is extremely cool and I think it's awesome and I can actually throw knives well enough to hit the center of a target so yeah if your wondering

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cas

You stabbed the arrow right next to his head. "This is going to be a long night."

You pulled Cas by the hand and led him into the water.

"It helps. Please," You pleaded. He pulled at your grip but you held tight. You sighed and pushed him. He toppled into the water and dramatically and made an entrance of popping back to the surface.

"[Y/n]." He said sternly. "I'm fine."

You started getting mad. "Clean your ass up now, or I'll get Dean to do it."

He considered it for a moment then shook his head. "Your a more pleasurable person."

You chuckled and watched as he cleaned himself. He splashed you and you gasped at the coldness.

"Dammit Cas." You scolded. You laughed some more and splashed him back.

"Alright." You said after a while. "We'd better get back."

"Are you sure you don't want to come in." He asked.

"I'm sure."

Cas got out and hugged you wetly.

"Cas!"  You squealed. You looked up and kissed his soft lips. "We'd better go."

You herd a canon boom and you started to run. You pulled Cas with you but then dropped to the ground.

They'd finally caught up.