Sam x Reader

LOTS OF FLUFF

Imagine... Falling asleep on the bunker couch in one of Sam's sweaters.

You searched your for something warm. Anything...

After a few minutes of searching, it's freezing (the boys insist it's hot) everywhere. You rule out taking a hot shower because the moment you step out, it would be Antarctica.

You walk to Sam's room and open the drawers until you find a big cozy sweatshirt. You hold it to your face and inhale. It smells so much like him...

You head back to your own room and throw on a new pair of underwear and the sweater and head downstairs to sit on the couch. You stretch your legs out on the couch and instantly fall asleep to the sound of the boys talking in the kitchen.

While Your Asleep

"Anything new?" Dean asked, opening another beer. He took a sip and looked around the small kitchen.

"Not that I can tell. There just hasn't been many attacks." Sam noted, scrolling through the news website looking for leads.

"That's good, right?"

"I guess." Sam didn't look so sure. He scratched his head. "I'm gonna go check on [y/n]. She's probably sleeping."

"You do that. She hasn't been acting the same. Maybe her melon fried." Dean laughed but only got a small smile out of Sam. "Seriously. Maybe she's sick or something."

"Yeah. Maybe you should come." Sam offered. Dean almost choked on his beer.

"Oh hell no." He took another sip. "Your girl, your problem. Sorry Sammy."

"I'm not good at talking to girls." He cried, raising his hand. He ran his hand through his hair, untangling it from other pieces.

"Then your screwed." Dean said. He looked at Sam's worried expression and sighed. "Sam, [y/n] already loves you. You've been dating for, like, 5 years now. You already know how to talk to her. Just don't be a dumbass." The brothers laughed and went to the living area, wanting to sit on the couch.

Dean nudged Sam. "Is that yours?"

"[Y/n]?"

"No jackass, the sweater."

"Oh, uh, yeah." Sam's cheeks went red as he tried moving your legs so they could sit. "Do I have to wake her up? She looks adorable in my sweater."

"Yeah. Maybe she'll give you a lap dance." Dean smiled, like he was picturing the image.

Sam smacked Dean playfully on the arm and laughed. "Shut up!"

You Woke Up

Sam was such a sweetheart sometimes. He tried so hard to make you happy, you couldn't be mad at him for waking you up.

"[Y/n]." He said, waking you up from a good sleep. You opened your eyes and glared at him. Sam's sweater still circled your freezing body. You shivered and pulled your legs close. You took a deep breath as they sat down, indenting the couch. Sam sat closest to you. Dean waggled his eyebrows at him and sipped his beer. You gently grabbed his hand and he looked at you with puppy dog eyes.

"What?" Your voice was groggily and low. Sleepy voice. Sam's face went a little pink. "Is there something on my face?" You lifted your other hand and wiped your face.

"No, no. Your perfect."

You felt the heat rush to your face. Sam flashed a famous Winchester smile and pulled you onto his lap. You felt self-conscious because you were only wearing underwear.

You both leaned in and kissed each other, gentle and loving. You were tiered so you pulled away after a minute and rested your head on his shoulder, facing his neck.

"Look, my own personal porn show." Dean muttered, heading up the stairs. "I'll leave you two alone."

He's drunk. He won't stay mad for long, you thought.

"I'm gonna go to check on him, then go to bed." Sam said, looking tiered. You kissed his neck, making him smile. He turned his head and kissed your lips lightly.

"Okay. I guess I'll go to bed then." You said, hesitantly standing. You grabbed Sam's hand and helped him up. He stretched his back then followed you up the stairs.

"Dean?" You herd Sam say as you enter your room and Sam goes to Deans' room.

You vaguely herd the conversation so you ignored it altogether.  

Sam came in when you were already asleep and lied next to you and felt your heart beat steadily.