Demon!Dean x Reader

My birthday's today btw

So that hunger games fanfic I only did Cas and Dean cause I always do Sam (haha) but just dm me i'll still do it.

Prob won't be on much cause I'm sad.

Song- Amnesia by 5sos

MONSTER BY IMAGINE DRAGONS EXPLAINS DEMON!DEAN SO WELL

short

Imagine... Confronting your boyfriend, Demon!Dean.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If being nervous was a sin, you were screwed. It fluttered through your veins, begging to fly free.

You took a deep breath and walked down the stairs where he was sitting at the table. He scotch bottle was almost empty.

A song played in your head. It was sad but you couldn't tell the name.

"What?" Dean growled.

"Listen, I wanted to tell you something."

"Make it quick. And get me more beer." You stared at him blankly. "Now!"

You shook your head. "Not your maid."

"Guess not. Most maids are hotter."

That hurt. When he was human, he always called you beautiful. Always. The fuck did that go?

"Jackass." You told him. He didn't feel it.

He quickly turned and smacked you. Right on the cheek. It was hard, even bone-crushing.

"Don't be like that," He smiled at your pain.

You dropped your hand from your cheek and went to the library. You were done.

The song continued to play on repeat in your head.

I wish that I could wake up with amnesia

And forget about the stupid little things

Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you

And the memories I never can escape

'Cause I'm not fine at all.

You remember your first kiss with him, the first time you hugged. When you met and his smile. A smile he might never where again.

Makeup ran down your face and you were trapped in your own memories.