Sam x Reader

Thanks for 19k reads!! Love you guys

Imagine... Trying to help Sam through seeing Lucifer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I see Lucifer." Sam said. He looked at a stack of books and just stared like he was listening.

"It's not real!" Dean half-shouted.

Sam looked at you. "He says the same thing about you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sammy, what's wrong?" You asked, gently placing a hand on his cheek. He snapped out of his glazed stare. He looked at you with a wild spark in his eyes.

"Baby, your not there anymore. You have to believe me." Worry flooded within you, like it did every time this happened.

He looked at the scar on his palm and pressed into it. You took your hand from his face and rubbed your eyes. You walked into the bathroom and looked into the mirror.

You felt like smashing it, making the tiny reflected pieces fly everywhere. Satisfaction washed over you like a waterfall. You looked at yourself again, your eyes. They had reddish-pink bags under them from not sleeping. You looked skinnier, your face pale. You hair looked pretty good. Same soft waves. Eventually your body would crumble if you didn't start taking better care of yourself.

"[Y/n]." Dean said, slamming the door behind him. Beer run. You went out to greet him and he stopped in his tracks.

"How long has it been since you slept?"

You thought for a minute. How long now? Five days? You held up five fingers and he shook his head.

"Have you eaten anything?"

You shook your head and flopped back down on the bed.

You realized how tiered you really were. How exhausted your body was from taking care of Sam.

You felt someone touch your head. You opened your eyes to see Sam standing over you. You smiled weakly and closed your eyes again.

"Your really cold." He muttered.

"I'd prefer to think I'm hot." You retorted.

Dean snorted. "Keep that sense of humor. You'll need it."

You didn't answer. For the first time in a while, You could feel yourself drift to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sam, you gotta take care of her." Dean scolded.

Sam hung his head. "I know, Dean."

"She literally lost 20 lbs. Who knew taking care of you could mean weight loss."

"She doesn't look too good."

Sam and Dean exchanged looks.

"Your not breaking up with her." Dean stated.

"I'm poison." Sam mumbled. "Eventually she'll die. "

Dean marched toward his brother and shook his shoulders. "The hell man? [Y/n] has always been here for us, even when we were 7!" His face softened. "We have to be here for her."

"Fine." Sam said.

"Wait," Dean started, thinking. "I don't wonna get mushy but... You still love her, right?"

Sam nodded. "I really love her." He reached in his pocket and brought out a velvet blue box. He opened it and showed Dean the beautiful ring that costed a fortune.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You twisted in your bed, only an hour after you fell asleep. You moaned and tried to go back into your dream.

"Hey beautiful," Sam whispered, sitting on the bed. He ran a hand through his hair and pushed something in his pocket. "Hungry?"

You shook your head and pushed it back into the pillow.

"Need anything at the store?" He asked, grabbing your hand.

"No." You breathed.

"[Y/n], we need to talk." Dean said, pacing the small room. "Your not hunting until your better."

You sat up, back aching from your sleeping position. "Why?"

Sam stood up and held you waist, pulling you off the ground. You wrapped your legs around his waist, arms around his neck. He wasn't holding on and you realized why. He didn't need to. You'd gotten so light he didn't need to hold on. Sam kissed your forehead. He then stared at a spot on the wall and you sighed.

"Fine." You said, dropping down from Sam. "I'll get better."