Dean x Reader

Imagine... Tricking Dean into giving you the Mark of Cain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was getting bad. It would be worse if he knew what you were trying to do.

"Dean, can I come in." Your voice cracked and your eyes became glassy and blurred with tears.

"Yeah." He said. You opened the door and saw him polishing guns. The only thing he ever did.

He looked at you with no emotion. "What's wrong, you stub your toe again?"

"Oh, fuck off." You told him.

He looked taken back. "What?"

"Did I stutter?" You growled. He stood up and walked to you. You were only inches away.

You pushed yourself into him, slamming your lips onto his. He grabbed your waist and you grabbed his arm.

You pushed him away and gripped tight as the mark began to transfer.

"[Y/n] stop!" He yelped. Your arm began glowing and the mark became visible on your upper arm.

It was fully transferred.

"Why the hell would you do that?" Dean yelled, shaking your shoulders.

"To save you, De." You said, anger bubbling in your chest. You had to control it. You pushed it down and continued the explanation. "The plan's always been to save you, hasn't it?"

"No." His face softened and he hugged you. You didn't really feel the love. You felt emotionless. You only felt anger. Unleashed anger.

"Yeah it has." You said flatly.

He dropped his arms and stepped back. He took a long look at you. "Why would you do that?" He cried.

"So you can live. It's all for you."