Four Eyes

So this idea was really cute and I decided to write it for all the guys!! Enjoy!!

Imagine... TFW and Kevin finding out you wear glasses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kevin

You reached to grab a book off the shelf and you could just reach it. You checked the cover to make sure it was the right book, but a problem occurred to you. You ran out of contacts. Yesterday. You were practically blind without the black frame glasses in your room. You sighed and went to grab them. You put them on and could instantly see. You went to the mirror and shrugged. Not to bad. You went back downstairs, since the Winchester's were just on a run. You sat back down and began reading the book. You downed on and on, getting nowhere in your research.

"Hey [y/n]? We're back. We brought you a surprise!" Dean called. Instead of hearing the normal four pounding of boots, you herd six. Who did they bring here?

You went to meet them, forgetting about the black frames that sat across your eyes. When you reached Sam and Dean, you smiled. They did a double take. They'd never seen you where them before. They didn't even know you wore contacts.

Suddenly Kevin came back down the hallway to meet you. You had a huge crush in Kevin. You pushed your glasses up and hugged him tightly. He hugged you back with the same enthusiasm.

He pulled back just to look at you. "You look gorgeous." He muttered, his face reddening. You thought it was adorable.

"Thanks." You kissed his cheek and pulled away.

Dean

Being the dumbass you were, you dropped your glasses and couldn't find them. you literally couldn't see 2 feet in front of you. You had tried to keep your nerdy secret from the boys, especially Dean. You were afraid of stepping on them and gave in.

"Dean!" You called, hoping not to wake anyone up except him.

You could hear his rushed footsteps coming towards you.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked in a concerned tone. You couldn't see him so you just looked in the direction of his voice.

"Can you uh-hand me my glasses. I dropped them and I can't see." You admitted. You felt blood rush to your face as he handed them to you.

You put them on correctly and took his hand to stand. The blue frames probably looked bad.

"They look so..." Dean searched for words.

"Horrible? Shitty? Ugly?" You suggested. He cupped your face with both of his hands, shaking his head.

"Those words couldn't ever define you. Besides! Now your my little nerd."

"I love you." You giggled, pecking his lips.

Cas

"Why is there glass in front of your eyes?" Cas asked, tilting his head slightly.

You laughed softly. "So I can see, silly."

"It's wonderful, to see the world from magnifiers, is it not?"

"Honey, I see just like normal people with glasses. When I don't have them, I can't see well." You explained.

"May I see?" He held a hand out. You gave him the red rounded glasses and he tried putting them on. They were way to small for his face. You chuckled to yourself. "They don't fit my head shape." He handed them back and you pushed them back on the bridge of your nose.

"That's okay Cas."

"They look much nicer on you anyway."

"What?"

"Nothing." The angel left and you smiled to yourself.

Sam

You were intensely writing down notes from the book, glasses hanging off your nose. Music blasted through your earbuds as you scribbled on the pad. Sprawled across your bed were open books, non-comprehensive notes and lots of broken pencils and shavings. You felt the light of the open door and turned to see Sam standing in the doorway. Uninvited, he sat down on the bed, shifting some of the books. Pencils slid onto the floor along with some note papers.You tried taking off your glasses but his deep voice seeped through the blasting music pounding through your head. You took off the earbuds and listened to what he was saying.

"Don't take them off." He said, grabbing your hands.

"I don't need them." You lied. He knew and gave you a stern look. He pulled you onto his lap, your legs on either sides of him. This is why you loved dating him. He'd hug you even when you thought you didn't want it. He wrapped his arms around your, fingers clawing into your back.

"Liar liar pants on fire..." He muttered, planting a kiss on your nose.

"Whatever, Samsquash." You both laughed, staring at the others lips.

"Okay, okay. But, anyway, you look adorable."

"Thanks bæ." You said, smiling wider. He smiled in confusion.

"What?"

"It's Danish for poop."

You both laughed hysterically as he tickled your ribs. You screamed in protest. You hated being tickled, but it was funny when he accidently poked your boob.

"I am so sorry." He said awkwardly. He blushed and hid his face in your shoulder.

"Lucky I love you."

"Really." He muttered.