Shipping...

Alright so guys, I really hate to love Phan. I know it makes them uncomfortable but seriously, who are we kidding. I've never seen anyone look at someone with as much affection as Dan looks at Phil. 

I want someone to look at me like Dan looks at Phil. 

So I'v decided to make a list of everyone I ship. Put your seatbelts on and hold onto your tea... this is gonna be long. 

*Bolding OTP's

~ Percabeth (Percy and Annabeth)

~Solangelo (Will and Nico)

~Jiper (Jason and Piper)

~Caleo (Calypso and Leo) 

~Frazel (Frank and Hazel)

~Clace (Jace and Clary)

~Sizzy (Simon and Izzy)

~Malec (Magnus and Alec)

~Tessa and Will (Comment their ship name please, I forgot it)

*Sorry Jem*

~Charlotte and Henry

~Harmione (Harry and Hermione)

~Roniome (Ron and Hermione)

~Mr. + Mrs. Weasley

~Nymphadora (Tonks) and Lupin (Do they have a ship name? Idek, comment what it is please)

~ Johnlock (John Watson and Sherlock Holmes)

~Destiel (Dean and Cas)

~Sadie and Anubis

~Carter and Zia (I don't remember her name)

~ Hazel and Augustus (There's no ship name, I googled it)

~Basically any couples in any John Green book

~ Fortris (Tris and Tobias)

I ship Uriah with myself 

~Will and Christina 

~Any other couple in Divergent

~ Everlark (Katniss and Peeta)

~Clato (Clove and Cato)

~Zoella and Louise

PHAN

PHANFICTION

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE ME A PHANFICTION

IM ABOUT TO WRITE YOU ONE

Phil walked through the silent airport. For two in the morning it would be pretty quiet. His heart raced as he spotted Dan. He was awkwardly looking at his phone, waiting for the text Phil forgot to send. 

He then got an idea. He got out his phone and texted Dan. 'Look up.'

A couple seconds later, Dan looked up, and immediately saw Phil. His face lit up like a Christmas tree as they quickly walked to meet each other. 

"How was Florida?" Dan asked, excitement bubbling through his voice. He couldn't contain a smile as he looked Phil up and down. 

"Good. Would have been better if you weren't afraid of planes." Phil muttered. 

Dan rolled his eyes. "Cat already go home?" 

Phil nodded. Dan took the suitcase out of his hand, brushing it lightly. 

Dan looked at Phil and noticed the slight pinkness of his cheeks. He held on hand on Phil's chest to stop him. "Wait." Dan forced Phil to look at him. "You got sunburned." 

"I'm fine, Dan." Phil brushed off his hand. 

"What's wrong?" 

"Nothing I'm just tired-" 

Dan engulfed his best friend in a massive hug. Phil patted Dan's back and rested his head on Dan's shoulder. 

IM GIVING MYSELF PHEELS JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL