Hell Hounds

60th part!

If you didn't already know, tomorrow is Sam Winchester's birthday!!

Imagine... Patching the boys after they get hurt while hunting hell hounds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dean

"Get out of the way!" Sam yelled from across the room. The hound howled as it's black streak ran across the room and made it's way to Dean.

"Dean!" You screamed, unsheathing your knife. You ran over and just missed the hound as it tore his shirt and blood squirted from the wound. Sam snuck up behind it and stabbed it cleanly, without killing it. You sprinted across and grabbed at the air and finally finding rough fur. It snarled as you and Sam both plunged your blades into it. It exploded and black goo went everywhere.

Dean moaned from behind you. You turned to see him  trying and failing to sit up.

"I told you to get out of the way." Sam grumbled. You shot him a look. "What?"

"Shut up." You muttered, dropping to Dean's side. "Oh baby..."

"It ripped my jacket." Dean said weakly, showing you the ripped threads.

"We gotta get you to the motel. Now." Sam said, hoisting his brother up. He put an arm under his shoulders and gestured for you to lead out.

In the motel, Sam sets Dean on the bed and strips him of his top layer. His gold necklace rested on his chest, still in tact.

"My jacket..."

"I'll get you a new one." You said, opening the first-aid kit. You grabbed the gauze and poked at his striped-red chest.

"Doesn't need stitches." You muttered to Sam sitting next to you. He nodded and handed you some Neosporin. You rubbed it over Dean's chest and shook your head.

"What?" Dean asked weakly. Sam snorted.

You leaned in and kissed Dean on the lips. He melted into it. You cut it off, rage bursting through your chest.

"Goddammit Dean! Stop being so fucking selfless and listen once and a while. You could have died, or worse. Start looking after yourself or we'll have to. Your a man and shouldn't need Sam and I to look after you. Don't be a smartass and toughen up." You kissed him lightly again and threw yourself on his bed.

Cas

"[Y/n], really I'm fine." Cas muttered, eyes glazed over. Concern exploded in your brain as you looked over his vessel.

"Alright, alright." You said turning around. You felt his cold arms wrap around you.

"You worry too much." He whispered in your ear.

"It's for the greater good."

Sam

You stabbed the hound as black goo squirted all over your shirt and pants. Blood flowed down your cheek but you just wiped it away. Dean wouldn't let it go if you got hurt. Especially saving his brother. You were in love with him, and made really stupid decisions.

"Why did you do that?" He asked, limping over to you. He slumped forward and you grabbed his elbows.

"Because you look like a drunk on steroids. Seriously, when was the last time you slept?"

"Um..."

You hit his cheek lightly. "Take better care of yourself."

"You should listen to your own advice." He muttered under his breath.

"Shut up." You said. You put his arm around your shoulders and set him gently in the passenger seat. He scooted over so you could sit.

"I'll just patch you up now. Dean won't freak as much."

"Sound good."

"Where does it hurt most?" You asked impatiently. You wanted to be in the bunker sleeping.

"My wrist and head." He pointed out the areas. You held his wrist and he winced.

"Congrats, you broke it." You wrapped the cast tightly around his hand and wrist with a few moans, then moved to his head. You cleaned the blood away and put a band aid over it.

You started getting out of the car when he pulled you back down. "What?"

"Your bleeding."

"Thank you Captain Obvious. Can we go now?"

"No, just wait. It's pretty bad."

"I'm fine Sam, don't be a wuss."

"[Y/n] please." He shot his puppy-dog eyes at you and you rolled your eyes.

"Fine, but hurry. I'm tiered."

He didn't answer as he cleaned the wound on your head. His fingers were warm against your hairline. He placed a band aid on it gently. "I'll drive."

"No." You said simply, finally going to sit on the drivers side. You roared the engine and smiled at Sam. You tapped your leg and he raised an eyebrow. "Sleep. You need it."

He suppressed a bitch-face and lied his head on your thigh. His shaggy hair spread across it. You stroked his hair and smiled as he fell asleep to the soft purr of the Impala engine.