Sam x Reader

There's kinda a lot of time jumping sowwie

Imagine... Sam worrying when you get really sick.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You struggled in the sweat drenched sheets and leaned over the bed. You coughed and more blood filled the bucket Dean put there. You shook and sweated. The brothers said if you weren't better by Friday you'd go to the hospital. Your head pounded and stomach churned. You shoved your head in the pillow, eyes watering. You just felt horrible. The sickness was so bad, Cas didn't have enough juice to heel you completely. He cleared your breathing path but that was all he could do without weakening himself.

"Hey, any better?" Sam asked, looking really worried. You shook your head and leaned over to cough blood into the bucket. Your eyes watered more so it looked like you were crying. You held your stomach and turned so he couldn't see you. "I think your going to the hospital."

"Please no," Your voice came out just over a whisper. It sounded raspy and cracked. You could taste the blood coming back up. You threw up more blood and Sam turned away.

"[Y/n]..."

"I'm fine." You insisted, voice getting quieter with every word. "It's just food poisoning or mono or something."

"At least let me check your fever." He didn't wait for an answer before walking forward. He wrinkled his nose at the smell. He pressed his hand to your head and went to the bathroom. You quickly spit the blood out of your mouth again before he came back with a thermometer. He shoved it in your mouth. When it beeped, he took it out. His eyes went wide as he wiped the blood of the mouth thing. "Dean!" He yelled.

Dean was in your room and staring at Sam. "What's wrong. And you need some Febreeze in here..." He looked at your condition and closed his mouth.

"Look at her temperature. It's 107.8 degrease. Normal for someone your age is like, 98."

"I think we're going to the hospital." Dean said. "Maybe Cas figured out what you have."

You couldn't help it any longer. You puked into the bucket. Dean's face paled. Sam turned away again.

"Seriously, I'm fine."

"Really?" Sam said, annoyed. "Walk in a straight line to me."

You flipped over, determined, but your stomach churned to much. Your head pounded as your stood. You stumbled into Sam, almost falling. He didn't catch you in time and you crashed to the floor. When your head hit you gave a loud scream. Your vision blurred and you felt strong arms wrap around you. You were placed back in bed. You faintly herd Dean yell for Cas. You herd him fly in. Sam was sitting next to you, holding you into a sitting position.

Cas placed his hand on your stomach and just that little dent made blood pour out of your mouth. It poured out of your mouth onto your shirt. It was pretty disgusting, you had to admit.

"Her immune system is failing and there's burn marks on the outside of her small intestine, causing blood to come back into her throat. I'm afraid there isn't much healing I can do. Her brain is suffering damages. Her hypothalamus is working overdrive, but producing to many painful hormones. If she doesn't eat, her digestive system will never get better. I suggest going to a mundane doctor." Cas explained.

"We're going to the hospital." Sam demanded, lifting you into his arms.

At the Hospital

"She almost fell into a coma. Good thing you brought her in when you did.The machines are the only thing keeping her insides from melting. Oh, and there's no tumor growth, but it is possible." The doctor explained to Sam and Dean. "You should just wait here. It's in God's hands now."

"Then we're screwed." Sam muttered, sitting back down at your bedside. He gently stroked your hand. "I promise you'll get better. We made it this far."

"Sammy, you have needs too. She'd want you to take care of yourself." Dean said.

"Dean, what if she has cancer?" Sam asked his brother.

"Then we'll put some mojo on her on find some spell. But you need to eat."

A Few Weeks Later

"You should be able to transport her safely, If he gets sick again, even a fever, you need to contact us immediately." The doctor said sternly. Dean and Cas waiting at the car. Sam helped you into the wheel chair and pushed you out to the car to Dean and Cas.

You honestly felt good for the first time in weeks. You could even walk in a straight line without too much help.

Sam put his hands gently around your back. You wrapped your arms around his waist and your head rested on his chest.

"I missed you." He whispered, like he'd been feeling deep physical pain.

"I missed you too."

"I was so worried. But your back now and I love you," Sam said in your ear. Not a whisper, just quiet. "so much."

"My head was so boring without you there."

He lifted you up to eyes level. You supported yourself on his shoulders. He playfully kissed your lips. You could feel his eyelashes against your cheek bones.

You wanted to get deeper, to kiss him, make out, but you had to take it slow.

"Reality is so much greater than my lifeless imagination."