Sam x Reader

[y/e/c]= your eye color

Today is Sam Winchester day so it's mostly going to be Sam imagines also cause he's my favorite person ever so it's mostly about Sam!

Imagine... You all get turned into their 16 year old bodies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You'll be back tomorrow, quit your fuss." The witch snarled. She stormed out of the room before you could even grab your gun.

You looked at Sam. He was sitting awkwardly on the foot of your bed. Dean was sprawled across his own bed, stirring awake.

"What's going on?" He asked. His voice was higher pitched. He was pretty adorable. He had short-cropped blonde hair that matched his brown scattered freckles. His candy-apple green eyes were brighter than ever. You could feel yourself slowly shrinking, hair getting longer. You felt your entire frame shrink and eyes getting wider.

Sam and Dean went to look in the mirror. They were both still taller than you. Sam's frame was skinnier and Dean was less manly. You looked closely in the mirror. [Y/c/e] were also brighter and there was highlights in your hair.

"Holy shit." You muttered. You honestly looked better in your 16-year-old self. Your teeth were white and smile was kind. You were raised in the life, but it didn't look like it. Hunters usually looked worn down. You were, but never looked like it.

"Not to rain on this hot parade, but we can't drink." Dean said sadly.

"There goes my Saturday." You said. Sam snorted and Dean smiled.

When Sam was 16, he was hot. He had light brown hair and hazel eyes. He looked at you and his eyes went wide.

"Damn," He whispered. Dean rolled his eyes and left the bathroom.  Sam set his smaller hands on your waist. He wasn't as tall now so you could actually reach his lips. You leaned in and eventually reached his. He had no choice but to be gentle. His frame didn't support his usual roughness. "Aren't you something else."

You laughed and pressed yourself into his chest. You remember when you did that as teenagers.

"Sammy?" You  yelled, aiming the gun in front of you. You weren't sure what this was, but something was in the room with you. Something tapped on your shoulder. You smashed it with the back of your gun and turned, getting a clear shot.

"Wait!" He said, panting. You recognized the voice. It was Sam. You opened your flask and dumped holy water on him just to be sure. No burning. Really Sam.

"Sorry." You dropped the gun and pushed yourself into his chest. His warmth flowed into your body like the sun.

"Never to careful." He muttered. His strong arms were around your back. You felt protected.

You kissed him firmly and took his hand. You slid into the bed and he copied. He put an arm around you and kissed your forehead goodnight.

"So this is what virginity feels like again." Dean said uncomfortably. You and Sam both nodded awkwardly. "One thing to do."

"Your not going to a bar." Sam said, rolling his eyes.

"Dammit grandma, why not."

"Don't change the past." You warned. You bit your lip and looked at Sam. "My past wouldn't change."

"Gross!" Dean squealed. "You just changed my whole perspective of you when I was a kid."

"I'm kidding." You suddenly became serious and looked Dean straight in the eye. "Or am I?"

"Seriously?" Sam asked, breaking the silence.

You felt your cheeks go red. "Remember Dylan Smith?" The memory of him still haunted you with pleasure.

"Oh my god." Dean laughed.

Sam wrinkled his nose. "I thought you were just friends."

"Hey, you can't get mad. We were broken up." You jabbed a finger at him.

"Whatever." You could tell he wouldn't just shake it off. But, he went out with Jess when he left for college. You didn't say anything but knew he was thinking about it. He loved Jess.

"Alright, lets not play family feud." Dean said, sitting down on the floor. "Sit your asses down. We're playing truth or dare."

Dean started to get sick.  He went into the bathroom 16 and came out 32. Sam of course was next. His hair darkened and his bags became deeper. He was still adorable and not to mention all yours.

When he came out, you stood and held his hands. He was easily twice your size. He lifted you up and kissed you roughly. He tangled his hands in your hair and you did the same with him.

"I know I never said it as much as I should, but your gorgeous."