Bladed History

This ones really sad #sorrynotsorry

Imagine... The guys having to stop your suicide.

——————-————————

Dean

You grabbed your knife out of your pocket and placed it next to your note. You read it over and over again but it didn't meet standards. You rewrote it and it still sounded like shit.

Bye baby. I love you.

If you blame yourself for this I WILL haunt your ass.

Whatever. Good enough.

You picked up the blade with trembling hands and carefully placed it along your wrist.

Here goes nothin.

The first time, you slid it across your wrist, but not hard enough.

You should've just used a gun.

"What the hell are you thinking?" Dean yelled, tears streaming down his cheeks.

You refused to anwer. You shook your head and stared at his tears-struck face.

He then shoved your lips into his.

He hugged you tightly and didn't let go for a while.

Cas

You finally had the guts to pull the trigger.

You weren't dead for very long.

You sucked the air back into your lungs and sat up. Cas was glaring at you from the edge of the bed.

"Not cool," You muttered. He looked ready to burst.

"You should have know I would just bring you back." He said. "Why'd you do it?" He slowly walked closer to you, like a school teacher when your in trouble.

"You know why." You pouted. "We broke up, Cas. I loved you. I still do."

He shook his head and grabbed your hand.

"You can't die." He whispered. "If you die, I have nothing."

You rolled your eyes. "Cas, your an angel."

Sam

With tears in your eyes, you pushed the gun in yiur moutj, finger on the trigger.

"Bye Sammy." You said, a little to loudly.

Frantically, Sam bursted into your room and wrestled you to the ground. He grabbed the gun and flung it across the room.

"No." His eyes became galsdy with tears. "No goodbyes."

You had a nice long chat.

You pecked him on the lips and hugged him. You wrapped your legs around his waist and breathed in his sweet scent.

"No dying." He said with puppy dog eyes.

supernatural imagines, one shots and preferencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें