Cas x Reader

Imagine... Getting asked to leave a store because your kissing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You grabbed your keys and headed for the door then remembered Cas was there. The brothers were sleeping somewhere. He was human now so he couldn't just pop in wherever you were.

"Hey Cas, I'm going to the store. I'll be back soon." You yelled across the bunker.

"I'll be there in a second just let me find my shoes."

"That'd okay Cas-"

"I'm ready." He said, smiling. He grabbed your hand and started up the stairs.

"I need girl things." You felt your cheeks redden.

"Cas, let her go. She's badass enough to handle herself." Sam said, coming across the room. He winked and smiled and I did the same back. He made a weird face and I made one back.

Sam and I were best friends since kids. He always looked after me and was my brother and I love him. Dean and I were close, but now as close.

"It's okay. He can go." You stood on your tiptoes and kissed him. He smiled against your lips and you raced up the stairs.

"I beat you!" You giggled. He was still slowly walking up the stairs. "C'mon old man!"

When he was finally up the stairs he threw you over his shoulder. You lightly hit his back in protest. Sam was staring at us like we we're crazy.

He whistled. "Bye."

"Bye!"

At the Store

"What do you like to eat?" Cas asked, picking up an apple.

You noticed his hoodie strings weren't the same length an fixed them for him. He wrapped one arm around you waist and one around your lower back, lifting you up. You wrapped both your arms around his neck and legs around his waist.

"Before we go to far-"

His lips crashed onto yours and the words were forgotten.

Whenever you kissed Cas, no matter how serious the moment was, he always smiled.

"Um, sir, I'm going to have to ask you to take it outside." We pulled away and I dropped from Cas's arms. The poor boy looked completely horrified.

"I'm so sorry. We just got carried away." You smiled and so did Cas. The boy just went to his register, obviously wanting you to follow. You quickly paid for your items and walked hand in hand outside.