Castiel x Reader

This was a request, hope you liked it!

Imagine... Cas picking you up early from school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You slammed your locker door and swung your bag over your shoulders. Cas was standing at the end of the hall. You ran. It felt like he was miled away, when he was only feet.

"Castiel." You breathed. You threw yourself at him. He didn't even flinch. He caught you ad hugged tight.

"[Y/n]." He said. Your feet dangled in the air as he squeezed the breath out of you.

"[Y/n]?" Mr. Barid called, coming down the hall.

You broke away from Cas with no shame. "Sorry sir. I just-"

"You need to leave." He ordered, fear in his voice. It was directed mostly at Cas, who nodded.

"I'll take her out now." Cas said flatly. Cas grabbed you out and quickly pulled you out of the school.

"What was that?" You asked, trying to keep up with his fast pace.

"An undercover angel. He was watching you for me. Why were you in school anyway?"

"Sam and Dean thinks I can still get out of the life." You grumbled. You knew you would never get out off the life.

Cas spun around to look at you. He whipped out his knife and shoved you into his trench coat. You stayed quiet as he stabbed something. It screeched and he led you out of the jacket.

He planted a soft kiss to you lips and you melted into it. "It's going to be a long night."