Castiel x Reader

Imagine... Teaching Cas what love means.

"[y/n], what is the meaning of love?"

"What, Cas?" You asked. "Why?'

"I was wondering what it meant to have the ability to love someone."

"This is gonna be good." Dean laughed. Sam looked confused.

You glared at Dean. "Don't you have something better to do?"

"Not really."

"Whatever." You said, locking eyes with Cas. His blue eyes sparkled. They were full of knowledge and power.

"Dean, c'mon." Sam said, pulling his brother out of the room. You mouthed thanks. He nodded.

"Cas, love is a very powerful thing. It's dangerous to love someone to much. It can make someone selfless, overprotective and even spiteful. Some people don't even believe in it. Love is pain and sacrafice. It's pure. It has a good and evil side. Like this world had Heaven and Hell. There's different versions for every person depending on what you believe in. It can burn you to the ground or give you the light to fly." You took a deep breath.

"Do you belive in love, [y/n]?" Cas wondered.

"Yes. I believe it has to much power over people. They base their actions off of it. Like Sam and Dean."

"Like me and you." He muttered.

"What?" You didn't hear him completely. If angels could blush, he probably would have. You walked closer and grabbed his hand. You held it up for him to see. "If you like this, it's a part of love." You leaned in and kissed him on the lips. "So is that. Unless you don't believe in that kind of love, then-"

"I belive in that kind of love." Cas interrupted. You tangled your hands in his hair. He leaned in and pressed his lips to yours. His hands strolled up and down your back, giving you shivers. "I believe in our love."