Sam x Reader

Imagine... Getting taken by a monster on a hunt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You flipped through songs on your phone and found the perfect one.

"Turn it down." Dean said from the front seat. It must have been blaring from your headphones. You turned it down and closed your eyes, leaning your head against the window.

After about an hour and a couple sad songs, Sam took out one of your earbuds. You hated when people did that. You opened your eyes and glared at him.

"Sorry," he apologized. "but we're here and Dean wants us to go check in while he take the back door."

He smiled, making one push through your lips as he threw an arm across your shoulders. He held the door and you walked right up to the desk.

The girl couldn't be more than 15. She eyed you and Sam and evaluated the situation.

"One king?" She asked. Her voice was high pitched.

"Two queens. actually." Sam said awkwardly.

"Turn down much..." She muttered, handing you the keys.

"I'm gonna help Dean, wait here." Sam said, leading you to the bench.

"We're you two, like, together?" She asked quietly.

"Not yet." You smiled, making some of her shyness fly away.

"Good luck." She said. She winked and headed back.

Sam and Dean came in with the stuff and you went right to your room. You, Sam and Dean set up right away.

"Okay... A couple was just taken in the park about n hour ago." Sam said, pulling his jacket on. He quickly grabbed the bag and handed you your jacket.

"Think their alive?" Dean asked, grabbing the flame throwers.

"Wendigo?" Sam asked. Dean nodded.

"Lucky us." You muttered, piling into the Impala and speeding away. It was cold, and you never wore a proper jacket.

You had only stayed about 5 minutes from the park, so it wouldn't take forever to get there.

"Ready?" Sam squeezed your hand.

"As I'll ever be."

The Cave

"Split up, I'll go right, you and Dean go left." You met Sam's worried look. "I'm a big girl."

"Be careful." Dean said, using his big-brother voice. You nodded and gave them a thumbs-up. You headed down the path and shined your flashlight ahead. You immediately saw the wendigo, and sadly it saw you too. It hissed. At blinding speed it slammed into you before you could turn on the flame thrower. You flew and hit a wall hard. It wouldn't kill you right away. It was trying to get Sam and Dean. Before it could hit you again, you let out a blood-churning scream. The wendigo tore at your skin and gobbled down the flesh. It brought you back to the center of it's lair and tied you up.

"Sam! Dean!" The wendigo copied. It looked back at you and took one last piece of your arm. You refused to scream. It seemed to smiled before going off to hunt the Winchester's. Your head pounded as blood poured from your arm and soaked through your shirt. You figured you'd die more from blood loss or panic than the wendigo eating you. You prayed it wouldn't eat them. It wouldn't do any good, praying, but it was worth a shot.

"[Y/n]!" Sam yelled. It was probably the wendigo messing with you. It couldn't be Sam. Dean would have yelled too. Unless he was dead. Maybe he wouldn't.