Babysitting; Kevin Tran Style

Imagine... Protecting Kevin from Crowley.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sam Winchester, the next time you don't pick up your phone I'm sending in a Missing Person's report." You hissed into the phone. You clicked the 'end' button and turned to face Kevin. He looked concerned, even sad that Sam wouldn't answer.

"Pack up-"

Kevin interrupted you. "No. We're not leaving."

"Of course your not." A deep voice announced. You recognized it as Crowley's and whipped around to meet him. He was so close, just close enough to throw the knife at his face...

"What the hell do you want, and if you say the Prophet I'm gonna stab you in the face."

He smiled. "Fiesty, I don't like it." He flicked his wrist back and sent you crashing into the wall. "Much better." You dropped onto the ground, head first.

Kevin tensed at the sight of your limp body. Crowley sneered and turned to him.

Kevin was smart enough to dump holy water on the King of Hell's head.

You grabbed your knife and threw it at his heart. Only it didn't hit his heart, it went through his arm.
"Oh look, I've been impaled." Kevin darted out and snatched the knife out of his arm.

Crowley said some other crap then left. You were pretty dazed, but looked at Kevin.

"Did the bastard hurt you?" You spat. Kevin sat down to you, pulling you into sitting position.

"No."

You studied his face. No scratched. He stood up, supporting most of your weight, and headed into the bedroom. It was quite small, the bed taking up most of the space.

"I'm fine." You told me, lightly pushing yourself away from his grasp.

Kevin suddenly grabbed your face and pushed his lips onto yours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was probably the shittiest fanfic in the book, sowwie

I'm putting this fanfic on hold because I seriously don't have any ideas whatsoever and I'm trying to get my mental health back up to healthy so sorry if your disappointed I completely understand

love you<3