The Supernatural Hunger Games pt. 1 (Dean)

Please listen to Jet Pack Blues by Fall Out Boy during this if you can.

I got a really good idea of this so yeah, enjoy!

all characters! [maybe kevin]

Jumps around a lot sorry

Birthday: 3 days

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dean

The districts were screwed, yet they still insisted on this. You marched to your assigned row by age. You peered over the tall figures and swayed nervously in place.  You glanced around to the boy's section and caught Dean's eyes. He smiled brightly. His brother did the same and then looked back at the speaker.

"[Y/n]," Charlie squealed, her red hair bounced with her. Her green eyes became glassy with tears.

"Hey, don't cry. You'll be okay. Your a tough cookie." You smiled and pinched her cheeks.

She giggled as the speaker creaked, the crowd going completely silent.

"Welcome to the 76th annual Hunger Games!" The perky lady announced. She blabbed some more and you studied her ridiculous outfit. She had red lips and a powdery pink face. Her wig was streaked with red and pink sparkles. She wore a short pink pencil skirt with a matching blouse.

"Ladies first!" She said. Her voice was annoyingly high pitched. She walked over to the large fist bowl and reached inside with a smile. She grabbed one and dramatically opened  it.

Her smile faltered a little but she covered it by talking. "Charlie Winchester."

Charlie stood in place as tears streamed down her eyes.  She started walking up but you pushed her behind you and shook your head at the lady.

"Step back." The peacekeeper said.

"Leave her alone." You glared at him. Swiftly, he shoved you hard and you landed on the hard dirt.  He grabbed Charlie and marched her up.

"No!" You screamed, rushing back up.

His buddies grabbed you and picked you up.

"Don't touch me you ass!" You yelled. You threw punches and kicks blindly.

"She's gone." One said in your ear.

"Dave." The other scolded.

You broke from their grasp and marched to the stage.

"I volunteer. I volunteer as tribute." Your voice cracked and tears filled your eyes. You pushed them back as screams filled the air. Other people's screams. 

"Excellent!"  The lady said. Charlie passed you and ran back down the big steps. You stood next to the lady as she walked to the men's reaping bowl.

"Now the men." And before you knew it, "Dean Winchester."

He marched to the stage without fear and you could tell you wouldn't live.   

The Cornucopia

You stared at Dean and he nodded solemnly.

"3, 2, 1..." A buzz echoed through the rocky island. Dean sprinted across the rock and you bolted to catch up. When you got there, you grabbed the knives and threw one silently at someone about to put a blade through Dean's heart.

He glared at you. "Don't kill people." He scolded. You glared back.

"She would have killed you." You argued.