Cas x Reader

WARNING:  ITS ANOTHER SAD ONE SORRY

Please listen to the song Not About Angels by Birdy

Imagine.... Cas dying in your arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You grabbed one knife of the many you had and whipped it at the demon. It hit dead-center of his heart. You were inhumanly good at throwing.

"[Y/n] watch out!" Cas yelled from across the room. You turned and stabbed a demon approaching. The only one left had an Angel Blade to Cas's heart. You made your way toward them but you were to late. The demon smiled and dug the knife into his heart. He looked back at your expression and left his meat suit. You kicked it away from Cas and dropped to your  knees beside his dying body.

"Cas. Hey! Castiel! Look at me! Keep your eyes on me! Its just a scratch! We'll patch you up."

He nodded but he knew the truth. He looked at you one last time before his black wings stained the wooden floor. His tan trench coat was soaked with blood. His blue eyes had no sparkle. You would have rather single-handedly take on a million demons then have Cas gone.

It felt like a dam was breaking it your heart. Like your body was crumpling to dust. Your shaking hand closed his eyes for the last time, even though you wish he was here to do it himself. You wouldn't ever see those lips smile with cute dimples. His harmonic laugh would never fill a silent room. You would never straiten his tie and give him his FBI badge. You would never hold his hand or ride with him in the backseat of the Impala and make fun of Dean's crappy music. He had made it Heaven on earth for you. But your Castiel was gone, and so were you.

Because without your angel, there was no Heaven.