Fuuka Yamagishi - Part 4

En başından başla

"Wha ! Wait ! Wait ! " Junpei exclaimed " why do I ... ?! "

" Do you have a problem with going with me , Iori ? " Mitsuru glared at Junpei

" if you go with Yukari you'll only scare her with your stupid pranks and waste time , if you go with Minako you'll waste time goofing around , if you go with Akihiko senpai you'll only find cans of protein and mangas snuck into the school as well as test samples , the same will happen if you go with me . I want someone who can keep you in line "

" I still haven't given you a proper execution for last night , Iori . Minato said you didn't deserve it , but don't try your chances with me ! "

" y—yes , ma'am ! "

" we'll meet in front of the school gate after the search is done "

————————————

Minato and Yukari walked through the corridor to the janitor's office , but they stopped when they heard footsteps coming their way . Yukari grew visibly tense and she broke into cold sweat as she she hid behind Minato who hid behind a locker . A person came carrying a flashlight in hand and pointing it around lazily , before walking away .

" just the security guard , huh ? " Yukari let a sigh of relief

" let's get moving ! " Minato sternly said , giving her little time to recover from the tension

" r—right ... let's—"

Suddenly , a shrill jingle echoed in the hall , and Yukari jumped from where she stood and hugged Minato who had his back to her so she couldn't see him blushing from sudden contact . She was still clinging to him when she realized it was her phone ringing , then she realized she was still too close to him and jumped back . Minato turned and looked at her as she frantically looked through her cell phone before exhaling irritatedly " spam "

" That was cute " Minato smirked as he averted his gaze from her

" Wha ?! N—not funny ! " Yukari blushed

" anyway , mute that cell phone and let's get moving ! I'd hate to think what would have happened to us if it had rung when the guard was nearby "

The two entered the janitor's room and started looking through it while illuminating it with the light of their cell phones , choosing not to turn on the light as to avoid attracting attention . They tried not to cause a mess while searching , and soon they found a bunch of keys . As Yukari rummaged through them , she grew impatient as she couldn't find the key .

" I can't see the labels very well , what's written in here ? " Yukari showed Minato a key

" let's see ... morgue " Minato raised an eyebrow

" are you trying to scare me ? You'll be sorry ! "

" I'm not Junpei , and it does say that on the label . Here , check it " Minato took his cell phone and used the light of the screen to show her

" wh—why does this key exist here ?! " Yukari hurriedly put it back

" well I heard that our school janitor loves to collect key labels , check it out " Minato grabbed a key " here ' Asylum ' is written , and here ' Cistern ' and ... yeah , I think I proved my point "