Clubbing (A Criminal Minds Story)

Y/N goes clubbing, where she sees her crush: Derek Morgan

Y/N seems like she hates Derek, but it's not true. She hates the fact that she likes him, like a lot. Every time that he wears his black or navy blue button up t-shirt or when he leaned in too close and she could smell his cologne, it drove her crazy. She hates how he could make her knees buckle with one look. She hates how pearly white his smile is. She just hates everything that makes him attractive because she couldn't resist and he knew she couldn't resist.

Y/N decided to distract herself from Derek by going to the club. Little did she know that Derek also decided to go dancing at the same club. Coincidence is a bitch, huh?

Derek was in the middle of grinding with a girl when his gaze falls on Y/N dancing with another guy. She looks back at him while she moves her hips to the rhythm of the music. Derek pulls away from the girl he was dancing with and makes his way to her. When Y/N notices, she freezes and glares at him.

"What are you doing here?" She snaps. "Having a good time. How about you?" He asks. "I was having a good time until you got here," "What did I ever do to you?" "I don't want to talk about it," She says as she continues to dance with the guy. Derek watches as she moves and finds himself whisking her away from the guy.

"What are you-" Derek pulls her closer to him and dances with her. She finds herself dancing with him. It felt good to be in his touch. He spins her around and she collapses into his chest, their lips were inches apart. She goes on her tippy toes and collides her lips with his. He cups the sides of her face and steps closer to him.

She sighs under his touch and he swipes his tongue across hers. She pulls away with shame of herself and rips herself out of his arms. I have to get out of here. She thinks to herself.