Beach Day (5/5) [An All American Story]

(Cue Music)

I connect my phone to her Bluetooth and played Soarin' by Bazzi.

"Yass gurl!" Coop says, the second that she hears the song.

I grab another Ginger ale for Cooper and hand it to her. I take a sip of my Ginger ale as I sway my hips to the music. I set down the can and lift Cooper to her feet. I link my hand with her and dance with her as we sing the lyrics to the song.

Then Cooper let go of my hands all of a sudden and that's when I feel hands on my hips. I look behind me to see Spencer and I say:

"Why doesn't Leila want to dance with you?"

He smiles at the fact that I am getting a little jealous.

"You better stop, you know that you're my main." He say, trying to pull my closer by my hips.

I push his hands away and he huffs with impatience.

"Am I though?" I tease.

I continued dancing and began to tease him. Whenever he would try to touch me, I would slap his hand away. I could tell that he was getting upset and he managed to grab my forearms and spun me around so my back is pressed against his chest.

"You know I don't like it when you tease," he says against my ear.

"Ah.. yet you can do it to me?" I say.

He slides his hands from my forearms to my hips and pulled my closer to him. He presses a reassuring kiss to my jawline and the song changed to Plain Jane by A$AP.

"Awww shit, here it goes." Cooper says, knowing damn well what happens whenever a good song comes on.

I spin around and rest my hands on his toned chest.

"We are not going to grind," I say in a low voice.

"What?.. Why?" He asks.

"Because we are on a beach, out in the open and there could be children around. That's why." I say.

He groans under his breath and says:

"At least let me kiss you,"

"Nope," I say, pushing him away.

I look over to see Jordan peering over at me as his friends were talking to him. Asher notices me looking over at them and I comply.

"Where you goin'?" Spencer asks.

"To have some fun," I say with a smile.

I trot over to the group and Asher gives me a quick once over before saying:

"We have a challenge for you."

A smirk spread on his lips as he has a glint of mischief in his grayish blue eyes.

"Okay, spill." I say whilst crossing my arms.

"We want you to dive from that," Asher says, pointing in a certain direction.

I follow his finger to a really tall diving board. It's foundation is dark blue and it leads to two other platforms above it. The diving board was at least thirty feet off of the ground. The whole building was surrounded by a white fence with a chain linked around front. The sign attached to the fence said Enter at Your Own Risk.

 The sign attached to the fence said Enter at Your Own Risk