Emergency Call (4/4)

"He's... he's not dead.. I made sure to avoid hitting his vital organs... his mother shot him up with adrenaline before his heart could stop." Dom explains.

"He's on his own mission... right now he is on the plane to save my son." He add.

I back away from him and say:

"You have a son?"

"That's the only reason why I would betray my family... nothing else." He says.

"Guys! We've got company!"

In the distance, I see a line of men on snowmobiles.

"I've got them... do me a favor and make sure Shaw get's off that plane safe okay." I say.

"Are you sure?"

I cut them off my loading my gun and shooting each of the men off of the their snowmobiles like flies.

They all snowmobiles come to a stop and I say:

"Like I said... I got this. Go."

They comply and I scan the ice to see anymore guys. I hop in my car and follow them.

**

I cross my arms and look out into the skyline of New York City.

"Hello darling." Deckard's voice states.

I quickly turn around and he caught me just in time.

"Y/N, I can exp-"

I press a warm kiss on his lips and trail my fingers along his jawline. I pull away slightly to breath but he presses another kiss to my lips and his hands travel to my hips. He pulls me closer as my eyes fluttered closed.

Before I could give into his kiss, I pull away to slap him across the face.

"Dammmmnnnn!" I hear Tej and Roman say in unison.

"You better call me when you pull a stunt like that." I command.

His dark brown eyes burrow into mine and I trail my hands down his chest as I say:

"Am I understood?"

"Yes ma'am." He says.

"Good."

He presses another kiss onto my lips and lifts me off of the ground before he presses me against the wall again.