Sleeping In [Stomp the Yard] (2/3)*

A/N: Smut warning.

I press my lips to his and pull him closer by his neck. He inhales sharply and wraps my legs around his waist as he stands from the floor. He presses my back on the bed as he pulls me in for a suffocating kiss.

His fingers rake through my hair before tugging on his slightly as he sends wet kisses down my neck.

I push him on his back and straddle his waist as I pull off my shirt. His eyes darken with lust and he took off my ripped shorts in one swift motion.

He runs his hands down my breasts and curves. I bite my lip as I look down at him. He wraps his arms around my back before putting me back under him. He positions himself so most of his weight is on his forearm located above my head. He slides his other hand beneath my panties and circles my clit with his thumb.

I arch my back and moan at the sensation. He buries two fingers inside of me and I press my lips together, to prevent myself from making a loud noise out. I feel his breath on my lips and lean up to kiss him. He finds the right spot and curls his finger there. My toes curl as my legs tense.

He chuckles as he says:

"So you want to be quiet, huh?.. Alright then.."

He nips at the skin below my jawline and I hold the back of his head to keep him there. He curls his fingers again, making me completely fan out. I lean back onto the bed and open my legs more to give him access. He presses warm, slow kisses down my stomach and stops at my panties.

He pulls my panties down my legs and licks from my ankles to the top of both my thighs. I gasp and slowly begin to close my legs.

"Ah, Ah, Ah." He says.

He pries them open with his knee and he takes me into his mouth. I wanted to scream his name so bad, but I didn't want Grant or the new recruits to hear. I cover my mouth and he begins to kitten lick my clit, sending shocks of pleasure flowing through my body. I grab fistfuls on the sheets and a small yell escaped my mouth. But it wasn't loud enough to satisfy him.

He props his legs upon his shoulders and buries his face in between my legs.

"Z-zeke," I moan out.

He puts two fingers inside of me and curls them as he kitten licks. I arch my back and wrap my legs around his head. I slowly move my hips at my own pace and his finger brush up against that spot again.

A familiar knot formed in my stomach as my walls clenched around his fingers.

He sinks his tongue into me and I gasp as I release into his mouth. I collapse onto the bed with exhaustion.

"Why won't you scream?" He asks breathlessly.

"Because of the new recruits.." I say.

"Oh, you mean the same recruits that were looking at you like you were a snack." He says.

"I am a snack though," I tease.

He straddles me and pins my arms above my head. His lips brush up against the shell of my ear.

"Excuse me?"

All of the voice I had previously had left my body. I stare up at him innocently and he grinds his harden crotch against mine. I press a warm kiss on his lips and he keeps my arms pinned with one hand. He uses the other hands to pull down the sweatpants and his boxers. He pumps himself before sheathing himself into me.

He doesn't give me anytime to adjust, before he starts doing short, but heavy thrusts. I breath heavily and spread my legs further to gain more friction that he wasn't giving me.

"Faster," I say.

"No, you're going to cum painfully slow.. just so those wolves can hear who's the Alpha." He says.

I lift my hips up so he could find my G-Spot, but he holds them down harshly. I whine in protest but he shuts me up by doing figure eights on my clit as he still thrusting into me heavily.

My close my eyes and lean back into the bed in pleasure. Another orgasm ripped through my body and is almost at the point of another one at Zeke's harsh pace. He speeds up just a tad and took his fingers out of me. He sucks the juices from them when I reach my third orgasm. My calves started to clench to the point where my legs went numb.

He still thrusts into me and I say:

"Please Zeke, I c- I can't.."

He rests my back against the headboard and jerked his hips up at me at an amazingly fast pace. Making the headboard slam against the wall loudly.

"ZEKE!" I finally scream.

I throw my head back and he leaves kisses along my collarbone. He finally came and slowed his thrusts to a stop. My legs started twitching and continued to do so as Zeke pulled out of me and set me down on the bed.

"I hate you so much," I say with a hoarse voice as he lays down next to me.

"Love you too," He says before pressing a reassuring kiss on my lips and piling me onto his chest.

"I think you broke me," I say, stretching my arm around his torso.

"You mean like I always do?" He teases.

I slap his chest and he laughs a little before resting his chin on top of my head.