Decisions, Decisions (A Beauty and the Beast Story)

A/N: Sorry this is so long.

Part One:
Running through the crowd of people, I shove them out of the way as I make my way towards JT's place. He just called me saying that he needed my help because there was a beast that was going after Vincent, and that he went after Catherine to get to Vincent. My only concern is Vincent, but since Catherine is a friend of literally everyone, I have to be concerned about her too.

(Third Person's P.O.V)
Vincent walks into JT's place laughing and talking to the said the same beast that tried to attack Catherine. Catherine, Tess and JT look to them with confusion and Vincent notices.

"Everyone, this is Zachary Hayes, someone that I served with in the Army." Vincent explains.

"Okay, what just happened?" Catherine says skeptically.

"Ma'am, I apologize on attacking you and everything. I didn't know how much you meant to Vincent until now. I just heard about a beast going after other beasts and killing him. I thought that I was next, so I just thought..." Zach trails off.

"You thought that you would take the fight to him," Tess finishes.

"Yeah," He states.

"So what? Now we're all hunky dory?" Catherine says.

Y/n stops in her tracks as soon as she smells a foreign smell. She tiptoes her way into JT's place and runs over to Zach. She picks him up and throws him across the warehouse. His body made an outline on the wall before he falls to the ground. He looks up from the ground and glows his eyes a bright yellow as he teeth begins to grow in.

"No, Y/N stop! He's not an enemy!" Vincent says.

Y/N growls at him and he lunges toward her. She grab him by his arm and flips him over her shoulder. She pulls his arm into a armbar and twisted it so that he was submit to me. That's when she realize who he was.

"Zachary?" She says with disbelief.

She lets go of his arm and shift back to normal. He did the same and he slowly stood to his feet as his eyes lock with hers.

"Y/N?" He says, something that Y/N never thought she would hear him say again.

He slowly walks toward her and he places a hand on her face as he scans her from head to toe.

"Baby?" He says softly.

She nods frantically and he pulls her in for a tight hug. The last time they saw each other was when they were playing pool before Muirfield went rogue and started killing everybody. Tears pinch her eyes as she rests her face on his shoulder. He slides his hands underneath her thighs and lifts her off of the ground. She wraps my legs around his waist as he buries his face against her neck and Vincent's blood boils with jealousy.

"I thought you were dead," she whimpers.

"I thought you were dead too. Oh my God, I missed you so much, you have no idea." He states.

When Y/N pulls away from the hug, Zachary's lips collides with hers. Rosie's fingers comb through his hair as their lips move in perfect sync. Zachary inhaled sharply and embraces the sweet taste of her lips.

"Okay, that's enough." Vincent says.

Y/N pulls away from from Zachary altogether and clears her throat nervously as she notices that all eyes were on her.

"What do you mea..." Zachary trails off.

"You're with him aren't you," He adds.

"Y-Yeah, I am.." She says.