Blast From the Past (A Scream: TV Series Story)

Part One:
Sighing deeply, I throw the car into park after I park beside the curb.

"Alright, Y/N, this is your chance to have a fresh start. Don't mess it up." I say to myself before getting out of the car.

I open the trunk of my Mazda 3 and take two boxes from my trunk. I walk to the second floor  and set the boxes down to open the door. The cold scent of carpet and blandness caresses my face. I walk into the apartment and set the boxes down.

I look around with my hand resting on my hips.

I pray to God that everything works out here, I need this to work out. I glance passed the door frame to see a Chinese food store and a mall. I'm definitely going to get some Chinese before I go to bed tonight.

**

Today is the first day of my junior year, and I have to say, I am just ready to get the hell out of high school and do something with my life. The passed year was complete horror in my life, I had officially hit rock bottom. And it was all because I couldn't keep my damn legs closed. But believe me when I say that I will learn from my mistakes.

I swiftly walk into the office of the George Washington High School in Lakewood. There are two women and one man at the front desk. I approach one of the women and clear my throat before saying:

"Hello?"

"Hi! How can I help you?" She greets.

"Hi, my name is Y/N Y/L/N, the transfer from Atlanta," I state.

"Oh great! It's nice to meet you, Y/N. Welcome to Lakewood," She chirps.

"A.K.A Murderville," The man grumbles.

"Clark! That's not something you say to a new student- or anyone for that matter." The other woman states.

"What? It's not like she hasn't heard the horrible things that happened in this town."  He states.

"No, it's okay. I guess, I just don't care about what they say. I just came here to finish school so I can do something with my life." I say before turning to walk out of the office.

My heart sinks in my chest and my blood runs cold in my veins as I see the person who was responsible for my life turning to complete shit.

I thought that if I left Atlanta, that I wouldn't have to see his face again and that I can start a better life. But instead he followed me here.

When his leaf green eyes meet my dark brown orbs, a shaky breath leaves my lips.

I have to get out of here. Out of this town, and out of this state; but I can't, and that scares the crap out of me.

As soon as he reaches for the door, I dash through another exit and push passed as many people as I could to escape him.

"Y/N/N, wait!" He calls.

"Leave me the hell alone!" I yell over my shoulder.

I feel a strong hand on my arm pulling me back. When I spin around, he catches my other arm and keeps me in a hold. Our faces were inches apart and I could feel his breath on my lips.

"What are you doing here?" He asks breathlessly.

"That's none of your business, Kieran." I snark, anger dripping from my voice.

"Did you follow me?"

"Hell no, I came here to get as far away from you as possible! You ruined my life, why the hell would I want to find you?" I say, trying to get out of his grasp.

I groan at his tightening grip and I feel myself nearing a sudden combustion of anger, which is not going to be good to Kieran.

"For revenge," he suggests.

"Please, you're not worth my time." I taunt.

We gaze into each other's eyes with anger and I was getting ready to throw him to the ground before a girl says:

"Kieran, what are you doing? Let go of her."

Kieran glances at the girl and loosens his grip. I shake the pain from my wrists and crack my knuckles.

"I'm sorry, i-it's just.. this town-"

"I don't care." I interrupt.

"I'm not here to follow you or get revenge or anything. I'm just here to get my life together after you destroyed it. So how about we make a deal, you go about your life and I'll go about mine. Don't look at me, don't talk to me and do not touch me." I add.

"Y/N/N, please. I said that I was sorry. There's a lot that I have to say."

"My name is Y/N Y/L/N, not Y/N/N. And I want no part of what you have to say." I say before pushing passed him.

I run into the girls bathroom as I feel tears pinch my eyes. I close myself into a stall and put Thomas on speed dial. He is the only person that I ever met that could calm me down just by the sound of his voice.

"Hello?" He answers, his voice groggy from sleep.

"Tommie, I'm sorry I didn't know who else to call." I croak.

"Y/N/N, are you okay? Are you crying?" He asks.

"He's here, Thomas. He's here, and I don't know what to do. I can't afford to move somewhere else, I barely even started my first day." I say frantically.

"Okay, Y/N you have to calm down. You'll do yourself no good if you're passed out from hyperventilating." He reassures.

"Just breathe, inhale..." I comply with what he was saying.

"And exhale..."

"Inhale..."

"Exhale.."

We do this for a few more times before he says:

"You saw him?"

"Y-yes," I say, my heart still racing.

"Damn it, Tommie. I wanted to escape him, not follow him to a whole other state." I add.

"I know, I know. But it's as you said, you can't afford to move somewhere else. You have to make some agreement with him so you can both go on with your lives apart." He says.

"Ha, me and Kieran in an agreement. That's funny; not going to happen." I say.

"Just try to make it happen, okay?"

"What if I can't?"

"Then you make him stay away from you, do as we disused. You'll get through this, Y/N/N. You've gone too far to better yourself to let him bring you back down, okay?" He states.

"Okay," I say when relief.

"Thank you,"

"No problem,"

"Tell Pastor I said hi,"

"Will do. I love you,"

"I love you too, and I'm sorry I woke you."

"No, I'm glad you called. I've been worried about you since you moved out."  He states, making me smile.

"And if he gives you more trouble. Call me, and I'll take care of him." He adds.

"Promise,"

"I promise,"