Rescue Mission Part Two

He shrieks in pain and I continuously kick and punch him until he is unconscious. I walk into the room and the girl screams in fear.

"Hey, it's okay. You're safe now." I say softly.

"Wh-What? How did you-"

"It's a long story, but we need to get the heck out of here as soon as possible." I say.

"Okay?" I add.

She nods and she limps across the room. I direct her to climb up the ladder and she complies. I search the man's pockets for the keys for the door and his car.

I climb up the ladder and closet the wooden door. I lock the wooden door and push the metal chest over it. We run towards the car and a familiar tinge attacks my throat. Tears threatened my eyes but I wipe them off. We both jump into the car and I rev down the gravel driveway.

I am experiencing a huge range of emotions right now. I turn onto an empty road and pushed 70 miles per hour. I roll down the windows and take a deep breath to calm my nerves. The pure, fall air replenishes my lungs and combs through my hair. I feel the girl's gaze on me but I don't enhance eye contact.

After a few minutes of her staring, I finally say:

"Take a picture, it will last longer."

"I'm sorry, it's just... I was there for thirty minutes and it was pure hell. I can only imagine how long you've been there.... and what he did to you..." she states.

I didn't say anything at first. I wanted to think before I started spewing out what happened and end up in tears. I release a long breath before I say:

"Three years... I've been there for three years, and it really was my hell."

"I'm not sure if that son of a bitch is dead. But I hope not, he needs to pay for what he did to us, and other woman like us.. God knows how long he has been doing this... how many woman he has abducted..." I add.

"Oh my God." She states as she covered her mouth.

"I am so sorry." She adds.

"I'm sure your family would be happy to see you... right?" She asks.

"I, uh..."

I clear my throat before I continue:

"I'm an orphan. My mother left me on the doorstep of New York Foundlings and never looked back. When I turned eighteen, they released me and I was able to go to college since I raise $40,000 in scholarship money."

After a while of silence I just had to ask her a question:

"What's your name?"

"Robin." She responds.

"What's yours?" She adds.

"Y/N."

"Beautiful name." She states.

I mumble thanks.

"You are an amazing, and strong woman who's had a hard life.... and I'm sorry for everything that happened to you." She states.

I nod my head in a respectful way before I completely stop talking all together. We continued to drive in silence until we see civilization. All of my breath left my body as I see the familiar city. I begin to tear up, but I quickly grow frustrated with myself that I cry too easily. I just couldn't help it, it's a place that I used to call home. A place that I realized is a kidnapper's or a serial killer's playground.

"You missed this place, huh?" She asks.

"Actually, quite the opposite." I say.

Third Person P.O.V:
"Hey guys. I just got a call from the station saying the two woman walked in saying they were kidnapped by our Unsub. They identically match the description." Reid says to Morgan as they were out investigating.

"Alright. Let's move." Morgan states.

Within minutes, Morgan and Reid are at the station. They walk into the station to see Y/N and Robin with thick jackets wrapped around them.

"Y/N Y/L/N?" Reid states.

Y/N has a sense of relief when Reid says her name. She's been called Brittany for so long, she almost believed that was her name.

"That's me." She states.

Her and Reid locked us for a second, but none of the looked away. It was almost as if they were mesmerizing each other.

"Reid." Morgan states as he nudges Reid.

Reid snaps out of his gaze and cleared his throat. He held up his badge and stated:

"I'm Dr. Spencer Reid and this is Agent Derek Morgan. Our unit has been assigned to your case."

Y/N and Robin looked at each other and back to the agents.

"Could you explain to me how it is you got here?" Agent Morgan asks the girls.

There was silence until Rylie stated:

"I um... I overpowered him when his back was turned and locked him in the same place he locked us up. I took his keys and drove his car here."

"How did you manage to overpower him? By the indentation of your wrists, you were chained down." Reid states.

"I have no idea how I did it. But the chains on my left wrist came off and I used that chain to take off the other ones." Rylie states.

"Can you think of what might have triggered that?" Agent Morgan states.

"Me." Robin spoke softly. 

"The man locked me in a room with him and he...... she heard my screams and when the guy heard a rustling, he stopped.. he opened the door and looked outside. In the blink of an eye, he went from standing, to on the ground, bleeding. Then we heard his screams." Robin added.

All of their gazes shifted to Y/N and Reid demeanor changed completely. He became more affectionate and kind.

"Do you think he is alive?" He asks Y/N with a soft tone.

"I hope so. He needs to pay for what he did to us. I mean, I stabbed both of his Achilles heels, so he is unable to walk. But I took precautions, so i injected him with this weird, blue liquid and beat him down until he passed out." She states.

"My God woman. You must have one heck of a maternal instinct if you did all this to protect this girl... do you have a child?" Agent Morgan states.

"Long story short?... no, I don't."

"Are you able to tell us where to find him?" Reid asks.

"Yes." Y/N and Robin say in unison.

**

Y/N's P.O.V:

In a matter of thirty minutes, Reid and his team caught the man and put him in cuffs. Everyone else went out into the field, but Reid volunteered to stay with Robin and I in the cop car. Agent Morgan and another Caucasian man in his early 40's carried the man out.

Just went they were about to put the man in the back of the sheriff's car, the man looked in our direction. Even though the windows were tinted, panic was beginning to set in. Robin subconsciously locked her arm with mine and all of a sudden, I felt someone's hand on mine. I look at my hand to see Reid hand.

"Hey." He softly states.

"He's not going to hurt you anymore.... okay?" He adds.

His deep green eyes burrow into mine and I softly nod. There is just something about Reid... that makes me so comfortable and safe. I cautiously intertwine my hand with his and he softly caressed the top of my hand. Robin's eyes dart from me to Reid and to our intertwined hands.

We all look out the window and watch as the man is driven away from the site. I let out a sigh I didn't know I held.

"Hotch is coming." Reid states as he reluctantly pulls away from him.

Almost instantly, I crave his touch.

The door opened and the same man that was with Agent Morgan walked inside the car.

"Hello. I'm Agent David Hotchner, but you can call me Hotch... is there anybody we can call? Family, perhaps?" He asks.

"I don't know any of my blood relatives, but I do have a friend I can call."