Robbie Amell Imagine #1

A/N: This is also an imagine that I just made up. That is not based on any TV shows.

Driving back to my hometown, memories started to flood back to me. The warm nights snuggled up with my family, eat mom's famous soup..... the romantic getaways Robbie would take me...... the times when I taught my sister how to defend her self against an attacked twice her size..... I remember everything.

When I left, I had to stay expressionless and strong or else I would have left.... I couldn't. And the creatures couldn't live another day.... They had to be stopped at all costs. I bet that my family thinks that I am selfish and immature for leaving. They all begged me to stay.

The thought of everyone's face when they saw me leave brought tears me to my eyes. I couldn't let them see me like this. I pulled into a drive stop to freshen up in their bathroom. I then hopped back in the car and drove passed Welcome to New Orleans sign.
From there I shut off my GPS and drive to my home. I pulled into the driveway, and my heart dropped when I saw Robbie's car.

Locking my Mustang, I walk up the stairs and stared at the metal numbers 209. I finally raise my hand and knocked on the door. Robbie open the door and his smile changed into a shocked and disbelieving look....

"Y/N?" He whispers.

"That's my name. Don't wear it out."

We both chuckle nervously. Then we spend a moment eyeing each other and then he says

"Y-you can come in if you like. After all, it is your home."

"Before I do that, I just wanted to say that I greatly appreciate for taking care of my family the way that you have... and thank you for moving on..."

"Moving on? Come in."

I enter the house and the smell of seasonings and Malta surrounded me and I truly felt like I was home. The floor boards began to creak intensely, which only meant one thing.... Xena! I turn to see my Tibetan Mastiff wagging her tail ferociously and yowling with excitement.

"Xixi!! Oh my goodness! I missed you sooo much!! Yes I did!!"

She greeted me with long and slobbery kisses and the next thing I knew, I was on the floor and her weight was on top of my.

"Ok Xixi, off off."

She complied.

"Good girl."

I kiss her forehead.

"Y/N, I've... never moved on from you... You were the love of my life- you still are...."

"Robbie, I--"

My conversation was interrupted by sound of glass shattering. I jumped to look at my mom, with the same surprised look that Robbie had.

"Y/N?..."

Tear began to mount up in her eyes.

"Come here."

Gesturing for a hug, I sprinted into her arms and landed on her chest where the sound of her heartbeat began to soothe me.

"Mommy?" I whimpered and I began to cry with happiness.

"Mommy... I'm home."

She released the hug and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"I missed you so much baby."

I chuckle while wiping my tears. Then I rubbed my hands on my thighs. My eyes began to wander to the floor where she dropped the plates...

"I'll clean that, Ma."

I went to the kitchen while wiping my tears and where I had to do the same thing over and over again. Hugs, kisses and crying. And I didn't get tired of it at all...... Not one bit...