Blast From the Past (A Scream: TV Series Story)

Part Four:
"Do you, uh.. do you want to talk about it?" He asks.

"Not particularly, no."

"Okay, do you want me to make you some coffee or..?" He offers.

"Coffee is fine, I like mine black wi-"

"With whip cream, I remember. It's hard to forget something like that." He says, trying to lighten the mood.

I remain neutral and stare out in the dark sky as a tear falls onto my cheek. Few minutes later, he hands me a cup of coffee with the whip cream and I take a gentle sip.

"What is about me?" He asks.

"It was about after you left..."

"Y/N/N, I'm.. I'm never going to forgive myself for treating you like shut." He admits.

"Good, I don't expect you to,"

"Do you have any idea what happened after you left?" I add as I turn around slowly, not wanting to spill the coffee.

"No, your parents didn't say anything other than you left."

"Of course they didn't," I say with a wry chuckle.

I meet his concerned gaze and I add:

"I aborted the baby,"

"What?" He asks.

"Yeah, I aborted the baby a couple of days after you left. And it turns out, my father managed to persuade my mom to agree to keep the baby, because before she shunned me for even getting pregnant in the first place. By then, it was too late and when my father found out about the baby...." I trail off.

"He was so angry. He kicked me out of the house, and my mom already had my clothes packed. So I grabbed the bags, my dad's money and his keys before I left." I add.

"Oh my God, I am so sorry Y-"

"That's not all that happened... I spent all of the money too fast than I should have. I went broke two weeks later and my dad's car ran out of gas, so I ditched it. I became homeless and I didn't see an end to the suffering, so I started drinking. I begged for money, sold my clothes, sold my dad's car, and even my body so I could buy more booze. That was how I was living for the next three months." I interrupt, wiping away the tears that was escaping my eyes.

"Then one night, it was really cold, probably one of the coldest nights in Atlanta and I was freezing. I had nowhere to go, all of the shelters were empty and I had some mad beef with the other homeless people. So I just sat there, on the side of the road, slowly getting hyperthermia until a Pastor and his son drove by. They say me there, picked me up and gave me the help I needed. They nursed back to my sober self and have been sober for six months now. If it wasn't for them, I would have died." I continue.

Kieran stand from his chair and takes the coffee cup from my hands as he approaches, he sets cup down and says:

"I am so sorry,"

He pulls me in for a hug and holds the back of my neck as he rests his face on my shoulder. I have already recovered from my trauma with Thomas, so I don't feel the need to cry with Kieran. He pulls away from and brushes some strands of hair from my face before adding:

"Do you want to go back to sleep? It's still early. I was going to spend the day with Emma, but if you need me, I can stay with you if you want."

"No, no, there's no need for that. I can find my own fun." I say.

"Or you could spend sometime with me and Emma."

"No thanks, I am not going to be a third wheel for anybody." I state.

"If it makes you feel any better, if you do come, she'll be the third wheel not you." He says, caressing the sides of my cheeks with his thumbs.

I sigh softly and lean into his touch, suddenly I did feel tired.

"You're right, I'm going back to bed." I say with a yawn.

"Do you mind if I sleep with you?" He asks, instantly realizing his poor word choice.

"That's not what I meant. I-I was just wondering if we could sleep together in a nonsexual way." He corrects.

"Sure," I say with a chuckle.

I walk lazily to the couch and lay down with my blanket. Kieran returns with the duvet of his bed. He lays down behind me and rests the duvet on top of us. He moves around until he finds a comfortable position, which happens to be with his leg in tangled in mine and his arm around my abdomen. His hand is right over the incision of the abortion surgery, and I gently move his hand higher so it is over my ribs. My hand just happened to stay there when I fell asleep.

(Third Person's P.O.V)
Emma, Audrey, Noah and Brooke all walk into Kieran's place to talk about the murder the night before, when they see Y/N and Kieran together on the couch. Emma looks at them confused as to what they were seeing. Audrey comforts her in case she started to cry and Brooke glares at the couple cuddling on the couch. She approaches them and throws a pillow at them, making Kieran wake up abruptly. He looks around dazed from sleep, when his eyes fall on Emma.

"Emma, what are you doing here?" He asks, tightening his grip around Y/N .

"I think the better question is what is she doing here?" Brooke snaps, referencing to Y/N.

"I brought her here so I would know that she is safe from the killer," he explains.

"And you didn't think to bring Emma, your girlfriend, here too?" Brooke asks.

Kieran looks to Emma to see hurt in her eyes.

"Emma," He says.

"Just stay the hell away from me," Emma says before rushing out with Audrey following.

Y/N hums as she wakes. She stretches her arms out and slowly sits up. Once she rubs the sleep out of her eyes, she looks around to see Noah and Brooke still there glaring at her.

"So, how was your nap, boyfriend stealer?" Brooke snaps at her.

"I'm sorry?" Y/N asks, confused about the whole situation.

She looks to Kieran who was still behind her and he shakes his head no subtlety.

"I have no idea what you are talking about," Y/N says.

"Right, so cuddling with another girl's is what, a norm for you?" Brooke snaps.

"I didn't steal anyone's boyfriend," Y/N defends.

"Tell that to Emma," Noah says before leaving.

Brooke roll their eyes at us before leaving and slamming the door behind her.

She is such a drama queen. Y/N thinks to herself.

"What just happened?" Y/N asks Kieran.

"I just lost my girlfriend,"