About Last Night Part Two

My hands slide from lips sharp jawline to his biceps. My eyes fluttered closed as our lips continue to massage each other. His massive hands travel down my small frame and taps the back of my thighs, signaling me to jump. I compile and he grunts as I wrap my legs around his thick waist.

He used the door for balance as he hold me with one hand and places his other hand on the door.

I pull away and Luke attacks my neck. I sigh in satisfaction and run my fingers through his black, curly hair. He groans at my actions and retaliates by leaving quarter-sized hickeys down the base of my neck.

Wetness pool in my panties in anticipation and he lifts me up again.

"Bedroom?" He pants.

"First door on the left." I say.

He effortlessly strides to my bedroom and kicks the door closed. He sits down on the bed with me in his lap. His hands rest on my lower back. He pulls me closer and he presses ghost of kiss down my jawline.

I push him down by the shoulders and his darkened eyes burrowed into mine. I interlace my hand with his and press my body against his, earning groans from both of us.

Soon, our clothes were stripped off and we were under the covers.

**

Ring!

Ring!

Ring!

"Hm?" I groan.

With my eyes still closed I search for my morning alarm and slam the dismiss button. I lay on my back and huff in annoyance. I yawn as I arch my back from sleep. I finally open my eyes to see the morning sun peeking through my royally purple curtains. I roll away from the morning sun and embrace the darkness.

I look around the room to see two sets of clothes scattered along the floor. My whole body is sore for some reason and my throat is killing me.

A headache started to fabricate inside my skull as I softly clutch my head.

My eyes widen as I finally put two and two together. I look to my left to see Luke, completely bare and snuggled against my pillow. His face is mellowed with sleep and his lips are slight parted.

My gosh, those lips could work wonders.

Snap out of it Y/N! You slept with someone you work with everyday. What were you thinking?!

"Oh my God!" I say.

Luke wakes up defensively and his body tenses.

"What! What happened?" He frantically asks.

"This happened! That's what happened!" I say.

I hug the bed sheet to my bare body.

"We slept together?" He asks.

"Yes! How else can you explain the lack of clothes and hickeys and sore body parts?" I snap.

"What? I mean... I don't remember much, do you?" He asks.

"No! I don't. All I remember is you saying that you will drive me home and that was it." I say.

I take the bed sheet with me, leaving Luke with the thick duvet.

I run my fingers through my tussled, dark brown hair.

"I can't believe I did this." I say in disbelief.

"Hey. It takes two to tango, alright? This shouldn't change anything." He states.

"Shouldn't cha—. Luke, we had sex! We had amazing and mind blowing sex. This changes everything." I state.