A Crush Gone Right (1/2) -Requested-

A/N: Welcomeback_ : Here's your request. I hope you like it.

Just as a reference, in this story the abbreviations mean the following:

(Y/C/E/C) means your crush's eyes color
(Y/F/S) means your favorite subject
(Y/S) means your school
(Y/F/N) means your favorite number
(Y/C/L/N) means your crush's last name

I sigh with despair as I lean against the locker next to my friend's locker. Though she is talking, I am partially listening to her. The other part of me is thinking of ways to finally work up the courage to have an actual conversation with my crush: Will.

Speaking of the devil, Will walks in with his friends and all of a sudden things turn into slow motion. A sigh of relief left my lips as I look into his (Y/C/E/C). I always loved how they sparkle with amusement whenever he talks.

One of his friends said something to make him laugh and I inhale sharply when I see him lean his head back as he laughs. His pearly white teeth shines brightly as continued to laugh. There was just something about the lines that form around his eyes and lips when he laughs that makes me weak in the knees.

His Adam's Apple dips as he talks and I couldn't help the small part of me who wants kiss it.

His sterling (Y/C/E/C) eyes lock with mine as he passes my friends and I. I glance away in a hurry, praying that he didn't notice me staring at him the moment he walked through the door.

I look at him once again to see him still staring at me. I look at him with a shocked facial expression and he sends me a small smile.

Blush crept its way onto my face as he returned his gaze back to his friends. He glanced at me one last time before he turned the corner.

"Hellooo, Earth to Abi!" Hannah yells in my ear.

"Hmm? What? Sorry, what did you say?" I ask frantically.

"Jeez girl, you have to stop doing that every time you see him. Eventually he's going to think that you're a stalker or something." She states before grabbing her things from her locker.

"But.. you didn't see that?" I ask.

"See what? You completely zoning out while looking at Will?" She says.

"No, not that." I say.

"Did Abi low key stalk Will again?" Sophie asks as she approaches.

"Yup," Hannah says.

"Erg," I say whilst rolling my eyes.

"I'm serious guys, he looked at me and he smiled at me." I add.

"What? When?" Sophie asks in an excited tone.

"While he was passing me and Hannah." I say.

"Oh my god, you're serious?" Hannah asks.

"As a heart attack," I say.

"Yaass girl, you finally gettin' some." Hannah says as she pulls me in for a side hug.

Sophie, Hannah and I walk to (AP/Honors/CP)  (Y/F/S) Class.

**

I've always thought that Math was the worst subject in the high school, but then I experienced Physical Education..

I don't understand how anyone would like anything involving running, or jumping, or kicking, or any physical activity.

The only person that I would remotely tolerate out of the jocks is Will. He isn't a complete douchebag like most of the jocks here at (Y/S). He's sweet and considerate of other people aren't as athletic as he is, i.e: me.