Misunderstanding

My sister, Y/S/N, and I have been going to Southside High for a couple months now. During that time period, we've been dating. We never really had a rule against dating. The guys are the ones that need to follow a rule. If you already dated one of us, they cannot date the other. It seems like common sense, but some guys don't understand it.

I'm with Sweet Pea from Southside and my sister is with Reggie from Northside. Clearly, you see a pattern. We both have a similar type: bad boys. Preferably, dark haired, dark eyes and a medium build; well at least for me anyway.

Currently, I'm sitting on Sweet Pea's lap as he talks about the Northside. He has his hands on my waist to keep my balanced. I lean my back against his chest and he chuckles. His chuckles always vibrate my entire abdomen, but in a good way.

"What's so funny?" I ask softly.

He places a genuine kiss on my lips. We both pull away and lean in at the same time. I smile against his lips and he tugs slightly on my bottom lip. I softly outline the bruise Archie gave him.

"Can I kick his ass, please?" I plead.

He holds my wrist gently and caresses it with his thumb.

"What happened to 'no violence unless it's completely necessary'?" He recites.

"That was before he gave you the shiner." I defend.

I run my fingers through his soft hair, pushing it out of his face. You would think by the way it looks, that it is greasy. When really, It's is quite the opposite. He traces the childhood scar I have above my right eye.

We were in our own little world until the bell rang to get back to class.

** Third Person P.O.V:

Y/N went grocery shopping with her Dad. When Y/S/N found about that, she texted Reggie, asking him to come over.

Little did either of them know that Sweet Pea was coming over to surprise Y/N.

Reggie came over and immediately kissed Y/S/N and things got very heated, very fast. They are on Y/S/N bed, where Y/S/N is straddling him. Before things got serious, Sweet Pea opened the door. He expected to see Y/N reading a book like she usually does. Instead he saw her half naked, and making out with another guy (or so he thought).

"What the hell is this!?" He says with anger embroiling in him.

Y/S/N screams and covers herself with the bed sheets.

"Dude what the hell?" Reggie says.

"Yea. What the hell are you doing with my girl?!" Sweet Pea exclaims.

"Um. I think the hell not. She's mine, we've been dating for month." Reggie states.

Y/S/N's eyes widen as she came to realization; he though she was Y/N. Hurt lace his eyes and he walks out of the bedroom.

"Sweet Pea, wait! It's not what you think! It's really not what you think!" Y/S/N exclaim.

She scrambled to find her clothes and before she could get out the front door, Sweet Pea was already revving down the street. She combs her fingers through her hair and huff in frustration.

"Y/N is going to kill me." She mumbles to herself.

** Y/N's P.O.V:
I immediately went to sleep after going grocery shopping with Dad. Walking around almost every isle of Acme is more exhausting than it seems.

Dad, Y/S/N and I walked to the car so we can get dropped off. Y/S/N seems a little nervous. I was going to ask her why until I saw the trail of hickeys beginning to form down her collarbone.