About Last Night (A Luke Alvez Imagine)

A/N: Let's pretend the main character can sing like the girl above. 😄 ⬆️

Garcia, Jennifer, Rossi, Reid, Tara, Luke and I cheer Hotch on as he sings Eye of the Tiger by Journey.

Garcia managed to persuade all of us to have a night out. As a break from all of the work being piled up on us.

She took us to a karaoke bar to sing our sorrows away. Hotch approach us with a small smile on his face.

Now that's something you don't see everyday.

His bangs stick to his forehead and his eyes are dilated from the adrenaline rush.

"Nice job, Hotch!" Garcia cheers.

"Ok so who's next?" Garcia asks.

The table went silent and all of us avoid as much eye contact as possible. It fun looking at other people sing karaoke but actually doing them is a whole different ball park.

"Y/N! How about you?" She asks.

I jump at the sound of my name and I look up to meet her cheerful gaze.

"Whyyy?" I ask.

"Because you have the voice of an angel, that's why. Do you want me to tell them about the sleepover?" She asks.

My eyes widen in fear and Luke asks:

"What sleepover?"

"No, Garcia." I say as embarrassment pinches my cheeks.

"Y/N and I had a sleepover the other night, and she started to sing in the shower. And I don't mean the-amateur-I-can-sort-of-sing kind of voice, I mean the-I-have-a-voice-like-Christina-Aguilera kind of voice! She is absolutely amazing, and I don't understand why she doesn't want to share such a beautiful voice with you all." Garcia rants.

I facepalm myself and take a deep breath.

Luke nudges me and says:

"Christina Aguilera huh?"

I nudge him back as I say:

"Shut up, Luke."

He laughs and Rossi says:

"Come on ragazza, show us what you got."

Butterflies attacked my stomach as I bounce my leg nervously.

"Um.. okay." I say.

I take a deep breath as stand up and walk towards the DJ.

"Who's Loving You, by Michael Jackson." I say.

He nods and I step onto the mini stage. Whistles and claps from the crowd encouraged me slightly. I press my lips together in nervousness and softly grip the mic.

"Get ready to have your mind blown, y'all!" Garcia states to the whole bar.

"Oh my God, Garcia! Please!" I say, earning laughs from the crowd.

Well, I'm glad I can be comical in attempt to cover up my anxiety.

The intro to the Michael Jackson came on and I take a deep breath before I start singing:

"When I had you"

The crowd cheers and yells at my elongated pitch.

"I treated you bad and wrong my dear
Girl since, since you been away

Dont'cha know I sit around
With my head hanging down
And I wonder who's loving you

Life without love
Is oh so lonely"