The One Night Stand (1/6) [A Haven Story]

"Do you know if there are any clubs around here?" I ask as Audrey, Nathan, Karissa and I hop out of the car and walk to the crime scene.

"Really? There is a dead woman dressed up as a doll, and you are worried about where a club is?" Audrey snarks.

"Well, I want to treat myself to something after we solve this case." I say, running my fingers through my soft, black hair.

"Haven doesn't really have any clubs, but Duke's Grey Gull has a party night every Saturday." Nathan says.

"Nathan!" Audrey scolds.

"What? I was just answering her question." I ask.

"And what makes you so sure that we're going to solve this case?" She asks as she crosses her arms.

"Because I'm feeling optimistic and; we always solve these kind of cases." I say.

She rolls her eyes and walks toward the scene.

"Sorry, I don't know what her problem is. She's not normally like this." Nathan apologizes before walking after her.

Karissa and I exchange a look before smiling and shaking our heads. Seems like Audrey is getting jealous that two other women are grabbing the attention of the guys that used to be all hers. But you know what, it doesn't matter. We're going to solve this case, and I'm going to go to the Grey Gull to get drunk, have a great time and get laid.

**

I just finish applying my nude colored lip stick before I looking at myself in the full body mirror. I am wearing a black bra that you can see from underneath my sheer, black long sleeve crop top. I wear a black, fishnet tights beneath my ripped, light washed jeans and black wedges. I style my hair so that it is parted more to the left than the right. My make up is the only consists of black eyeliner, mascara and the nude colored lip stick.

I hear the door of the bathroom open and I screech with excitement as I see Karissa walk out of the bathroom in her outfit

I hear the door of the bathroom open and I screech with excitement as I see Karissa walk out of the bathroom in her outfit. She wears a loose, red romper with black boot heels that end an inch above her knees. She wears eye shadow that matches her mocha colored skin tone; she wears eyeliner that goes into the perfect wing, she puts highlighter in her nose, cheek bones and inner parts of her eyes. She topped off the look with her dark lip stain and her curly, black hair pulled into two high buns. She wore minimal jewelry that makes her outfit look even better.

 She wore minimal jewelry that makes her outfit look even better