Hobbs vs. Brixton (Hobbs and Shaw Story)

Since Hobbs and I broke up about a year ago, I spiraled out of control. I didn't have anything to go back to, I gave up my cartel to Ramon for him. I gave up everything that I worked for, for him. And now I'm left with nothing. Brixton found me looking down at my tenth bottle of beer when he gave purpose. He gave me a chance to be greater and superior, even more than I was before.

Turns out, Hobbs and Shaw were the ones against us. So you could see how awkward it was when I fought him for the first time. Considering that when we met, we were fighting on the same side. Oh how things have changed. Hobbs and Shaw were getting in the way of all Braxton's moves and saying that he was mad was a complete understatement.

He just finishes giving away more of his frustration in his final thrust before he releases inside of me. He lays down next to me and wraps an arm around my waist as he pulls me in for a dominant kiss. He pulls away and caresses my cheek with the back of his hand. "Can I ask you something?" He asks.

"I want you to think very carefully in how you answer because it may cost you your life," He adds. "Okay..?" "If it had to come down to me or Hobbs? Who would you choose?" He ask. "I gave up everything for him, and he tossed me aside like nothing. But then you found me, and gave me purpose." I start. "So I think it goes without saying that I will choose you, one hundred percent."

"You swear?" "I swear," "Good," He says before pressing a longer, more passionate kiss on my lips.