I Love You Part Two

I wake up with the black comforters covering my face. I slowly peel it off of my face for my eyes to become dilated. I wince at the pain and Bruce pops up.

"Are you ok?" He whispers.

"Yeah, it's just the sun.. it burns my eyes."

"Patricia, can you please close the curtains?"
He asks the AI.

"Sure thing, sir."

"Thanks."

Soon, the curtains were closed and he said

"Better?"

"Much better."

He pulls me closer and says

"Let me make you breakfast."

"Sure."

"Yeah?"

He leans in and kisses me, his hands travel down my bare back and squeeze my ass before hopping out of bed. Soon after, I slip on one of his white undershirts and buttoned it up; then I put my messy curls in a bun and walk into the kitchen. Bruce was standing in front of the stove cooking scrambled eggs; shirtless, if I might add.

I walk up behind him and leave warm kisses down his spine. Embracing his hard and cold muscles on my warm skin. He lowers the burner, turns around and lifts me onto the counter. I yelp out and he chuckles. He caresses my thigh and looks deeply into my eyes.

"I think I'm in love with you."

"Well.... I know for a fact, that I am in love with you. So, I'm pretty sure I top yours."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yes." I say confidently.

He pulls out and opens a dark blue box with a ring in it.

"How about now?"

I stood through with my mouth gaped open....

"Yes."