Love? Part Two

Reid huffs in annoyance as we fly back to Virginia.

"You okay, Reid?" Luke asks.

"Yeah. I'm fine. I'm just... tired." He lies.

He glances at me and I divert my attention back to my word search. I tuck a curl behind my ear and feel a weight next to me.

I glance next to me to see Luke sitting there.

"Hey." I say.

"I have a plan." He whispers.

"A plan for what?" I ask in the same manner.

"Reid is getting to that point, all he need is that extra push." He states.

"Okay... What did you have in mind?" I ask.

"Some small flirting tells and laughing will do it." He states.

I nod and he tucks a curl behind my ear.

"You are truly beautiful... I cannot believe Reid would wait so long to have you." He states.

"I mean... it is Reid... he isn't the most social person... or bold enough to say 'Hey, I'm into you'." I say.

Luke chuckles, causing me to do the same.

"Is it weird to say that I don't feel uncomfortable flirting with you... you are insanely attractive." I say.

"Why thank you, sweetie." He teases.

I slap his arm and he laughs at me.

**

We finally land in Virgina and Reid sends me a glare. My heart sinks and he pulls me aside.

"I need to talk to you." He states.

"Sure." I say.

"Not here. At your house." He states.

I nod and hop into my car, peering through my rear view mirror as Reid follows me home.

I walk into my apartment and set my keys down. Reid walks in as well; I turn around and Reid presses his lips onto mine. He slowly pulls away and says:

"I know you're not into Luke, but I'm trying to figure out why you were flirting with him.... and I'm rarely get stumped, so explain to me."

"He said that you needed a push so he knew that flirting with me and other way around-"

He presses a kiss to my lips again. The kiss lasted much longer though. His hands trail down my body and I wrap my arms around his neck. Our lips move in perfect sync and his tongue slides inside my mouth.

I hum into the kiss, but soon whined when he pulls away.

"Damn it. I can't do this." He states.

His hands on his hips as he paces back and forth in my living room.

"Reid. I've had enough of this! You're attracted to me, yet you won't do anything about it! You tried to kiss me two weeks ago, but you didn't and you drove away. You don't speak to me until I fake flirt with Luke. And you kissed me just now, only to pull away and say that 'you can't do this'? For Gosh sakes Reid, what do you want from me?" I snap.

"I want you, Y/N! That's what I want! I want to hold you and show how much I care about you. But I can't! You're my co-worker and we need to keep our relationship professional." He vents.

"Who's to say our relationship has to be professional? Who's to say that we can't show that we love each other? The FBI already controls most, if not all, of our lives; why do they have to take away who we love?" I say.