"Why are you so.....?" (Leonard Snart & Barry Allen)

Things were getting bad trying to stopping Zoom. My brother and I are both meta humans and we are on the Flash's side. I have the power of telekinesis, teleportation and telepathy. My brother, Brock, has the power of fire manipulation and power to control the weather.

Brock and I agreed to take down the meta humans who were loyal to Zoom. And we were kicking ass, which Zoom noticed. Brock and I smile at each other until Zoom put Brock in a headlock.

"Zoom. Don't do this."

"He is the weakest out of the two of you. If he's is gone, he is no longer a burden. I'm doing you a favor. "

"I don't want your favors! And you don't get to decide what is a burden for me. You don't know him and you sure as hell, don't know me. So let. Him. Go..... Now!"

Brock looks at me with fiery eyes, I give him a small nod for him to continue. And his hands are laced with fire and he burns Zoom's arms. He screamed in pain and when I thought he would let him go. He shoved his hand through Brock's heart.

"Noooooooooooooooooooooo!"
I scream falling on my knees.

I run over to Brock who had a streak of blood running down his cheek. His dark brown eyes were starting to loose light in them, but I could tell he was fighting for his life. That's my boy, always fighting until the very end. Tears were filled my eyes and spilled onto my cheeks. I press on the comms.

"Brock is down. I repeat Brock is down."

"Bring him here." Cisco said.

"I don't think he will make it there." I say sadly.

"Don't worry. I'm on my way." Barry says.

He came and tried to carry Brock to Star Labs, but it was too late. He died in my arms.... Brock's final words was 'I love you'. I was sobbing uncontrollably and Barry says:

"I'm so sorry, Y/N."

I softly close Brock's eyes and held his hand.

"I'm sorry this happened to you, Bro."

I carried him to Star Labs and everyone face were filled with guilt, none of them looked me in the eye. Harry says:

"Just lay him down on the medical bed."

I did so and said:

"You can't revive him. I saw the light go off on his eyes.... he died in my arms."
My voice cracked and I covered my face with my hands.

Brock wasn't only my brother... but he was my best friend and now he's gone.... forever. I sit on the chair and sob into my hands.

**A couple days later**

I sit in silence on my brother's bed, holding onto and staring at the picture of me and him climbing the Himalayas together. That was the happiest day of my life. I tear fell from my cheek and onto the picture frame. All of a sudden the picture was taken from me. I look up to me Barry's sad eyes.

"Don't do this to yourself, Y/N."

He sits next to me, unsure of what to do. Then finally he moves my head to chest and I just stare at the patterning of his shirt. Then I finally say:

"How many people have to die, for you to defeat Zoom?"

He didn't respond, all he did was pull me closer and kiss the top of my head.

"I feel like turtle who's lost its shell. A lion who's lost its mane. I don't think I can ever be complete again."

Tears escape my eyes and I soak Barry's shirt.