A Crush Gone Right (2/2)

I spray my perfume in the locker room before walking out to see Will leaning against the wall with his friend talking to him.

I walk over to where Katie stood and said:

"Hey,"

"I definitely thinks he likes you," She says.

"What's makes you say that?" I ask.

"Because he is making his way over to us right now," she says while looking behind me.

I look over my shoulder and she was right. Will was walking over to me with his athletic strut and I freeze in my spot.

"Oh God," I say under my breath.

"Help," I say to Katie, only to see her talking to the gym teacher.

I turn back around to see Will standing right in front of me.

"I always knew you were good at soccer," he says.

"I may be decent at soccer, but that doesn't make me good at it." I say.

"I beg to differ," he says.

He merely gazed down at me and I gaze up at him.

"You planning on going to Friday's football game?" He asks as he adjusts his book bag straps.

"Well.. I don't have anything to do Friday nights, so I don't see why not." I say.

He licks the the inside rim of his lips and my eyes dart to his lips. He pulls out his phone and clicked on the new contact.

"Give me your phone," He says.

I pull the new contact screen and hand it to him. He hands me his and I shakily type in my name and number.

"Great... I'll see you then. I'm number (Y/F/N) by the way." He says.

Before I could open my mouth to say anything, the bell rung. Will walks back to his friends and Katie walks up to me.

"Did he just give you his number?" She asks.

"Yes," I say in shock.

"And you gave him your number?" She asks.

"Yes," I repeat.

"Oh my God, wait until Sophie and Hannah hear this!" She says.

**

Friday night finally came and Sophie, Hannah and Katie file in the row next to me. The smell of popcorn and hotdog danced through the air as a song blasts through the speakers.

Though the girls and I were here early, there was still a huge crowd in the stands.

"What number is he?" Hannah shouts over the music and the crowd.

"Number (Y/F/N)," I respond.

I wipe the sweat off my palms and Hannah notices.

"You have nothing to be worried about, we spent the last two hours making sure that you look like a snack." Hannah states.

"I know, I just hope this wasn't a game to him or something." I say.

My phone vibrates and my heart races as I see a text from Will:

"Hey princess, are you here yet?"

"Yes, I'm on center part of the bleachers, the third row." I text.

"Good, meet me at the center fence." He says.

"Okay,"

A cheerful smile stretched my lips and I make my way toward the center fence.

"Hey Abs, where are you going?" Sophie asks.

"To meet Will," I say.

"Ooooo," Katie teases.

"Stop," I say as blush crept it way onto my cheeks.

"Use protection, okay?" Hannah says.

"Shut up," I say whilst rolling my eyes.

I maneuver my way through the crowd when I hear my school Alma Mater play while the football players run through the banner that the cheerleaders made. They run around the field before huddling in a circle on the sidelines. After they broke apart, I see Will take off his helmet before approaching the bottom of the center fence.

"Come down here," He says.

"I'll have to take the stairs, I can't jump." I say.

"Yes you can," He states before setting his helmet on the ground.

"I'll catch you, I promise." he adds.

I release a shaky breath of nervousness before tucking my phone under my belt.

I swing my legs over the edge of the fence and rest my hands on the metal part of the fence. Will extends his arms and I yelp out as I slip off the fence. Some people of the crowd gasp as I jump. I close my eyes and strongly hope that Will catches me. I collide with a firm chest and a strong pair of arms and when I open my eyes, I see Will smiling down at me.

"Told you that I would catch you." He says.

I link my arms around his neck and sigh with relief.

"Thank God," I say.

"Wait a second, why am I down here? Don't you have to warm up or something?" I ask.

"I do, but I wanted to see my lucky charm first." He says.

"(Y/C/L/N)! Put down the lady and start doing dodges!" The football coach yells.

"Coming Coach!" He yells over his shoulder.

"A kiss for good luck?" He whispers.

"Wha-"

He presses a short, sweet kiss on my lips before setting me down and trotting back to the group of football players. I stand there frozen at the fact my my crush just kissed me. I snap out of my trance before I walk back into the bleachers.

"What happened?" Hannah asks.

It was almost as if the ability to speak has completely left my body. All I could do was smile.

This is literally the best week ever.