Sleeping In [Stomp the Yard] (1/3)

I walk into Zeke's room and notice that Zeke wasn't there. I kick off my shoes and collapse on his bed with a sigh as I realize that I have to read five chapters from East of Eden for homework.

I lean on the pillows and I put on my beats headphones before I put on Fefe by 6ix 9ine and Nicki Manaj as I crack open the book.

I was in the middle of my third chapter when I see the door open in the corner of my eye. I look up to see Zeke, Grant and a group full of fresh faces filed in behind him. Zeke looks especially tired with darkened circles forming beneath his eyes.

"Hey babe," I say as I take off my beats headphones.

I hear murmurs from the boys and Zeke turns to glare at them. The boys turned quiet and Zeke says:

"This is my girlfriend, Y/N. We've been together since her freshman year."

"I'd bet. I would never ever look at another girl when my girl looks at like that." One boys state.

Zeke clenches his jaw as balls up his fists. I jump up from the bed before he could do anything. I step in front of Zeke and spoke to him softly as I rub his shoulders. Once Zeke looks at me, I say:

"Good,"

I touch his face and say:

"Grant?"

"Yep,"

"You wouldn't mind giving the new recruits a tour of the house, would you?" I ask.

"Not at all.. follow me fellas. Unless you want the Alpha to bite your head off." Grant teases.

When I hear the door close, I say:

"Why are you so tense, baby?"

He sighs deeply before sitting on the edge of the bed and pulling me in between his legs.

"Sylvester managed to recruit the guy that murdered Grant on the dance floor the other night. Now, they have a shot of winning." He says.

"Well, the Step Competition is in three months, right? You have plenty of time to find new moves for you routines right?" I reassure.

"What if they're not good enough? So now, I have one more thing I have to worry about besides midterms that are two weeks away."
Zeke states.

He rests his forehead against my stomach and I run my fingers through his hair.

"You can't win every battle, Zeke." I say.

"Yeah.. I know," he says.

He hugs me and I ask:

"You have any homework?"

"Shit! I have to write my outline for my ten page essay." He says.

"Alright.. well, how about you go take your shower and I'll give you a massage as you write your draft. How does that sound?" I ask.

"That sounds amazing.." he says, standing from the bed.

"You want to join me?" He adds as he bites his lip.

"No, I have two and a half more chapters read before my next class." I say.

He pouts but I push him towards the shower.

"Go take your shower," I say with a laugh.

"Fine.. but it's your loss." He says before closing the bathroom door.

I roll my eyes at him before lying on my stomach and continuing to read through the chapters.

When I do finally finish reading and start writing my notes. I hear the door open. I do a double take when I see Zeke, shirtless and wearing black sweatpants that perfectly brings out his lean and muscular physique.

My heart races at the sight of him and my mouth suddenly got dry. He sighs in relief and stopped right in front of me.

"So what now?" He asks.

"Now, you lay on the ground on your stomach and start typing. I'll get the lotion." I say, standing from the bed.

He complies and lays on the floor with his laptop in front of him. He begins typing out his outline as I straddle his waist from the back.

"Alright, now I'm going to crack your spine. B-"

"What?!" He says.

"I'm not going to hurt you. Quit being a baby." I say.

I link my hands from on top of one another and rest them on his back.

"You ready?.. one.. two.." I trail off as I apply a sudden pressure to the spot right in between the shoulder blades.

He groans and flinches a little.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

He nods and continues to type on his computer. I move my hands to his mid back and to the same thing. I felt his spine crack beneath my palms and he sighs. I do the same thing to his lower back before cracking my own fingers and saying:

"There, now I'm done with that part."

I squirt some lotion along his upper back and he winces a little. I rub the lotion in and dig my thumb into his tense muscles. He hums as I continue to massage him. I squirt more lotion into my hands before rubbing it onto his back and creating a circular motion with my palms. I use my knuckles to make a deeper massage.

He leans his head on his forearms and closed his eyes.

"Hey," I say whilst slapping his arm.

"You need to be working on your outline." I add.

He groans as he opens his eyes and resumes typing. Once I was finished with back, I told him to flip over. He complies and rests his hands on my thighs as I straddle him again.

I squirt the lotion onto my palms and rubs his chest pecks. He adjust himself and I feel his crotch brush up against mine, causing me to gasp. He sits up and I stop massaging. He brushes his nose against mine and he asks:

"Do you still want me to do the outline?"