After Math (A Justic League Imagine)

A/N: Continuation of the previous Imagine.

We won the battle and retreated back to Bruce's loft. We all acknowledge each other's greatness and we say our goodbyes.

I admit, they started to grow on me. I walk over to Ray who watches as everyone else gives hugs to one another. I tap him on the shoulder and he turns around to look at me.

I open my arms and gestures for a hug. He looks at my arms and back to me. He opens his arms and I pull him in for a hug. I rest my hands underneath his metallic arms. I can tell he is self conscious about his outer appearance. Since the minute I met him, it's didn't bother me one bit.

I rub circles on his firm back and he leans further into me.

"Thank you." He mumbles.

"Anytime, Ray." I say.

I pull back and say:

"Don't make yourself a stranger."

"I won't." He states.

"Good." I say.

I pat his shoulder and give him a small smile before walking towards the rest of the crowd.

"Hey." I say approaching Diana.

"Hi!" She states before pulling me into death grip hug.

I could hear the bones crack in my back. Slight jolts of pain travels throughout my body.

"Uh.. Diana?" I strain.

"Yes?"

"Too tight." I say.

"Oh! Sorry!" She says letting go.

I take a deep breathe and say:

"Oh, you're fine."

Bruce gives me a short side hug and returns his gaze back to Diana. I pull him in slightly before lowly saying:

"What are you waiting for? Just ask her out for gosh sakes."

I pull back and look at him. He opens his mouth and immediately closes it. He chuckles nervously and looks at me.

"I'm right and you know it." I say.

"Don't worry, you'll get there eventually." I add before walking away.

"Wait.." He says but I still continue walking.

I walk to Barry and he immediately tenses up.

"Hi." He says frantically.

"Hey." I say.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" He stutters out.

"I'm here to give you a hug." I respond.

"Me?... A hug?" He asks.

I cock my head to the side and say:

"Why do you seem surprised?"

"Because I haven't been hugged by a hot girl before." He says.

I press my lips together and laugh nervously. I pull him in for a hug and his body tenses underneath my touch. After a couple of seconds he placed his hands on my back. He moves his head so he can smell my hair.

"You smell like flowers." He states.

I pull away from the hug and say:

"Keep being you okay?"

He nods and I smile as I shake my head.

"I'm going to miss you, Y/N." He admits.

"I'm going to miss you too, Barry." I say.

He gasps and asks:

"Really?"

I turn to walk towards Aquaman and Barry says:

"Wait, can I have another hug? Please?"

"Real smooth." Bruce taunts Barry.

"What?" Barry states.

"'You smell like flowers'? What are you a stalker?" Bruce adds.

"What? It's true!"

I stop listening into their conversation and continue walking towards Aquaman.

He sits down with his trident in his left hand.

"Awww. Are you doing best for last?" He taunts.

"I think I'm going to go back to Barry. He appreciates my hugs." I say turning on the heel of my Blowfish Malibu sneakers.

"Oh no you don't." He states.

I hear the faint clang! of his trident hitting the floor. I feel a large, warm hand grab onto my wrist. I am twirled against a firm chest. Before I could object, he cups the back of my head with his massive hand and his other hand snakes around my lower back, pulling me closer.

This is the best hug I have ever received. The warmth of our bodies radiated against each other. My head rests comfortably against his collarbone and his chin- or should I say beard- gently rests against the top of my head.

"Did I finally find a way to make you shut up?" He taunts.

"Yea, Yea, Yea. Talk all you want to, just don't stop hugging." I say.

His deep chuckle vibrates me ribcage. I close my eyes and snuggle further into his chest. I finally pull away and I almost whine at the loss of his warmth. Which is quite peculiar, because I give off and substantial amount of heat on my own.

We know very well how close we are, but neither of us step back. I look at the same time he looks down.

"I admit, that was probably the best hug I have ever received." I say.

He tucks his hands inside his pocket as he says:

"That's not the only best thing I can give."

I roll my eyes at his dirty comment. I bite my lip in attempt not to smile, but no success. I look back up to new his beautiful, green eyes.

He cocks his head to the side and tucks a curl behind my ear. His rests behind my head and I glance at his hand before showing him a glint of fire in my eyes. He didn't care, he still leaned in and pressed a long, passionate kiss on my lips. He steps closer, making the space between us non-existent. My eyes flutter closed and my hands find their way on the back of his neck. He hums as he pulls away from my lips.

"Damn." We both say in unison.