Innocent Confessions (An All American Story)

A/N:@13wolfdiaries, here is your request. I hope you like it! And I no longer do smut imagines, sorry. 😢
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part One:
Staring down into my sixth beer, my brain starts to feel a little fuzzy.

Maybe it wasn't such a great idea to get drunk. I've always been a goody two shoes, and I want to break that rec for once in my life.

When a finger taps my shoulder, I am pulled back into reality. I glance around to see that I am at one of Chris's parties.

How the hell did I get here?

"Helloooo, Earth to (Y/N)?" I hear Jordan's voice say.

"Hm?"

"Wait a minute, are you.. drunk?" He asks with disbelief.

"Yuuuuppp, and everything looks fuzzy."

"Well you are definitely not going home tonight. If your mom saw you like this, she will ground you until you graduate." He states.

"I'll text her that you'll be spending the night at my house. Give me your phone," He adds.

I slowly reach for my phone and give it to him. As his eyes fixate on my phone screen and texting my Mom, I take this moment to examine his features.

I love how his eyebrows scrunches whenever he is focused and how he licks his lips when he gets nervous. I love his black hair with a shaved line from the front to the middle part of his head, how smooth and soft it is. I love his physique from training for football so much.

But most importantly, I love how he has been my best friend since we were in diapers. At first, it was a friendly love; but then that friendly love became a genuine love when high school hit. I never told him because he hasn't shown anything sign that he likes me, and I don't want to put seventeen years of friendship on the line.

My eyes meet his amused gaze and a smile tugs on my lips.

"What are you smiling about?" He asks, smiling as well.

"I'm just happy that you are my best friend," I say, trying to take a step towards him.

My leg wobbles when my foot plants on the ground and I collapse into Jordan's toned chest.

"Whoa, okay, you are like really drunk. We should go home." He says, wrapping his arms around my torso so I don't fall again.

"But why, the party just started." I ask.

"Because you can't defend yourself when you're like this, come on." He says, nudging me softly towards the door.

"Hey Jordan, why you leaving so soon?" JJ asks.

"Dude, is (Y/N) drunk?" He adds, just as shocked as Jordan once was.

"Yeah, She is."

"Yo, that is so dope. I never thought she would be drunk. She's such as square," JJ states.

"Watch it," Jordan states.

"Hey no need to get defensive, I'm just saying." JJ explains.

While they continue their conversation, I find myself bopping to the beat of the song. The song then faded away and one of my favorite songs came on right after: Numb by Linkin Park.

"Whooooo! I love this song!" I yell.

I slide myself out of Jordan's grasp and started jumping around with my arms in the air. I don't care if I don't know how to dance. I'm drunk, and I do what I want when I'm drunk.

"I've become so numb, I can't feel you there
Become so tired, so much more aware," I sing along whilst jumping.

"(Y/N), come on, before you do something you regret," Jordan says as he tries to still me by putting his hands on my shoulder.

"Dude, let her have some fun. She doesn't get drunk often." JJ reassures.

Jordan sighs with defeat before saying:

"We leave in fifteen minutes, don't do anything stupid."

"I won't," I say before pressing a kiss on his cheek.

I continued jumping around and around while screaming the lyrics of Numb.

(Jordan's P.O.V.)
I sit on the couch nearest to (Y/N) as I watch her jump around while she sings. I wonder why she decided to her drunk. That's something I will ask her tomorrow morning when she is sober. JJ taps my shoulder and hands me a cup of soda like I asked. It isn't a great idea for me and (Y/N) to be drunk.

"Dude, drunk (Y/N) is a lot better than sober (Y/N)," JJ states.

"I'm sorry?" I say, giving him a glare.

"Again no need to get defensive, I'm just saying."

"Well it seems like you're saying a lot of shit on (Y/N), and I don't appreciate that at all." I say.

"Well if you don't believe me, look." He says, pointing to (Y/N) dancing on a table.

Damn it, (Y/N), I take my eyes off of you for one second.

"Yo, Ash, are you getting this?" JJ asks.

"Damn right,"

I glance over my shoulder to see Asher filming (Y/N) dancing.

"You guys are such asses," I say to them.

I look back up to see (Y/N) taking off her shirt.

"Really, (Y/N)?" I say under my breath.

"Yaasss, take it off!" A man yells, making other guys yell in agreement.

"(Y/N), what are you doing? Why are you taking off you're clothes?" I ask.

"Because I'm hot, it's so hot in here." She explains breathlessly.

"Okay, then let me take you to my house. There's great AC in there." I state.

(Y/N) then unbuckles her pants and slides them off, making the guys go crazy. She takes her (Y/H/C) out of her ponytail and runs her fingers through her hair.

"Get off of the table right now, or I will go up there and get you myself." I threaten.

"Then make me," She taunts, making heat crawl up my body.

She bites her lip and rests her hands on her head as her body sways to the music. She wears black, bikini style underwear and black push up bra and perfectly compliments her (Y/S/C) skin. My eyes falls to the curvature of her stomach, she does cardio to help tone her stomach but I think she looks beautiful already. Then they fall to her swollen, toned thighs.

Truth is, people don't approach her because of her confident and witty attitude, but I love her for that very reason. People don't think that a girl can be really smart and hot at the same time, well (Y/N) can do both spectacularly.

I inhale sharply and snap myself out of it before I find myself getting a boner. I step onto the chair and then onto the table. I take off my jacket and wrap it around her body.

"Jordan, you're no fun." She whines, tequila becoming present in her breathe.

"We're going home now," I state before lifting her into my arms and stepping off of the table from the chair and onto the floor.

The guys whine with protest, but I don't care. (Y/N) has already done enough for her to regret tomorrow morning. I should have never listen to JJ.