Patrick Imagine: What Are We?

A/N: Popular!High School!Patrick Imagine coming at ya!

You threw your bag on the bed and flopped down after it. Your feet were hurting like hell after standing on them all night and your head was pounding a hit from the after affect of the music.

All because Patrick wanted to know you were okay.

He got invited to a first week of school party and he didn't want you home alone on a Friday night. Just as you were about to fall asleep, your phone went off alerting you that you had a text.

Patrick:
Hey, I didn't see you leave.

You:
I said bye but you were talking to your friends.

Patrick:
How could I have missed my best girl?

You:
Huh? I thought (girl name) was still there.

Patrick:
(Y/N) come on.

You:
I mean it Patrick. We might as well be complete strangers the way you treat me around your friends. No one even knows we're dating.

Patrick:
I don't want the guys to start talking shit about you. You know how they are.

You:
I don't care what they say about me! I hate hearing girls talk about you like you're just theirs to take. I don't like sharing Patrick. Plus, don't think I didn't see those girls flirting with you.

Patrick:
(Y/N)...what do you want from me?

You:
I want a label. What are we Patrick? Am I just a casual fling or am I your girlfriend?

Patrick:
You are my girlfriend and I love you. I honestly don't want anyone else.

You:
Now tell that to everyone else.

You turned off your phone and fell asleep.

To be continued...