Andy Imagine: Squad On Fleek

You rolled your eyes while watching your two best friends put on a fashion show for you.

"And this month in Emo fashion, we bring to you: 50 Shades of Black!" Pete said before Andy strutted out wearing a black band tshirt and black skinny jeans.

"On our first model, look at how well the darker black pants gives him such an attractive figure and makes his butt look on point." Pete announced. Andy looked at you, winked, and then slapped his butt making you laugh. He left and then Pete came out next. He wore a black shirt like Andy and torn black jeans.

"On our top Emo model, you can see just how well he works his black. The shirt leaved much to imagination keeping all the ladies guessing while the pants reveal just enough to fantasize about." Andy said while trying not to laugh. You clapped and pulled out three singles, throwing them at Pete.

"Miss, this is a fashion show, not a strip club." Pete chastised you. He still picked up your money and put him where his boobs would be, if he had any. At the end of the fashion show, you stood up and clapped.

"This was beautiful guys. Honest. Now, can we go watch our movie now?" You said a bit impatiently.

"Nope. Because you're so near and dear to my heart, I talked to Pete and we're giving you a make over!" Andy cheered. Your face fell as you looked at the two crazy grown men.

"Oh shit." You cursed. You turned to run out of the house, but was caught by Andy and strapped down to a chair by Pete.

"Just relax Hun. You'll look amazing when we're done here." Pete smirked holding a make up box.

"Where the hell did you get that from?!" You asked in alarm. Pete sighed and looked at you in fake annoyance.

"Stop asking questions!!" He whined before coming at you with a make up brush.

TO BE CONTINUED...