Pref #16: I Can't Do This Without You

Patrick:

"How's my baby girl doing?" Patrick asked.

"I'm okay other than the fact that I look and feel like a potato." You joked.

"You don't look like a potato. I bet you look beautiful."

"I wish you were here to tell me that..."

"I know, I know. I'm really sorry (Y/N). This tour is gonna be over soon and then I'll be home with you and our baby."

"I think they're gonna be born before your is over." Patrick froze and his mouth dropped.

"B-Before?! But that's impossible! The doctor said so!" He exclaimed.

"I know but I can feel like my body is getting ready sooner. I'm sorry baby." I sighed.

"I'll try to come home in time."

"Please. I can't do this without you, Patrick."

"Yeah, I figured. I gotta go now cutie. I love you."

"I love you too."

Joe:

You threw all the China from the kitchen on the floor and then moved on to the glass.

"Hey, hey!" Joe yelled. You turned to him and fired the glass cup in your hand right at his head. He ducked in time and avoided the blow.

"Damn I missed." You huffed angrily.

"What is your damn problem?" He asked.

"My damn problem is you! I see you out there with all that other girl. What about me Joseph!"

"(Y/N), we talked about this! My manager said its better for movie rating if we're together."

"Well, if you don't leave her, I'll break up with you." Joe scoffed and picked up a piece of glass from off the floor.

"You think I can't do this without you? News flash, she's in the movie too. It'd be even more ironic if I fell for my main love interest. So now that you've made me realize that, get the hell out of my house. I'm charging you my shit." He explained. Your face fell as you watched his emotionless one.

"Fine...I'm leaving." You mumbled, walking out of the back door.

Pete:

You stood at the cashier ringing up the two bags of pizza flavored chips, two Arizonas, two packs of Swedish fish, two Good Bars, and one Cookies and Cream Hershey bar.

"Is that all ma'am?" The cashier asked.

"Yeah. If anything my boyfriend might bring two 25¢ lollipops. If he doesn't, keep the 50¢ as a tip." You answered politely. He rang you up and gave you a bag.

"Here you go, have a nice day." He said with a forced smile. Just as you were about to turn, you felt something cold poking you in the back.

"Give me all the money, or the girl dies." A man said to the cashier. Your face drained of any and all color as you stood in fear.

"S-sir, I only have the money she gave me. We didn't get any customers all day." The cashier stuttered.

"Well then give me that!" He growled softly. He was keeping everything so quiet so Pete couldn't hear anything as he excitedly sifted through the different flavors of lollipops in the back.

The cashier gave the money to the man who then loosened his grip on you.

"Next time, hide the money jar out the way of the mirror, jackass." The man said shooting you and then the cashier. You gasped feeling the white hot pain in your back. You fell to the ground and Pete heard the shots.

"(Y/N)?" He asked worriedly. He ran to the front of the shop and saw you laying in a small puddle of blood.

"(Y/N)!" He cried. He slid over to you and cradled your head in his lap as he called 911. When he told them the situation and hung up, you felt so cold and disconnected from the world.

"Pete...I don't think I'm gonna make it." You mumbled.

"Oh baby no. You have to make it; you just have to!" Pete sobbed.

"You're gonna be okay."

"No I'm not! You're the one whose always saving me (Y/N). I-I can't do this with out you!"

"You're gonna have to learn how to." As you said those last words, your head lulled to the side on Pete's lap and he let out a scream of anguish. You were gone.

Andy:

You sat on the couch when you heard Andy calling you.

"(Y/N), I need you come upstairs! It's important!"

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" You sighed.

"Come faster! I need you up here."

"With that tone, I'm not moving."

"Okay sorry, sorry. Please come upstairs whenever it's convenient to you."

"Well I think it's convenient now, thank you." You walked up the stairs and saw a trail of red roses leading to the bedroom you shared with Andy.

"Oh my gosh." You mumbled following the trail. When you got to the room Andy was standing in a tux holding a white rose.

"Andy, what is all this?" You asked.

"(Y/N), we've been together for three years. You've stuck with me through thick and thin. Even when things looked bleak, they weren't because you were there. I love you and I love the thought of a life with you. Will you please do the honor of becoming my wife, because I can't do this without you." Andy asked getting on one knee, holding a ring.

"Yes, yes, a million times yes!" You squealed. You're getting married!