Andy Imagine: Love Bug Pt. 4

I rested my chin on the top of (Y/N)'s head as she sat in between my legs doing homework. She had her first day of college today and she didn't know anybody. It was tough but she called me during lunch and we talked to whole time. I felt so bad that I couldn't go to school with her. Maybe then she wouldn't feel alone in her classes. (Y/N) sighed and I looked down at her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked in concern.

"I hate this. I-I just can't do this Andy. I hate college so much." She groaned. I kissed her forehead and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"It'll get better once you make friends. Until then, I'm here for you." I told her. (Y/N) smiled and looked at me.

"Andy, I don't know if this is too soon, but I just need to tell you. I think I'm falling in love with you, if I'm not already there." She confessed. I just smiled and kissed her.

"And here I thought I was moving to fast." I joked. (Y/N) laughed and showed that beautiful smile of hers. A smile that showed love, for me.

"Tell you what, after school tomorrow I'll take you shopping at hot topic. You did say you needed new merch." I offered. (Y/N) gasped and threw her arms around my neck.

"Omg yes! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Lecture days are just gonna feel so long when I'm not comfortable so I need to band tees." She squealed. I chuckled and kissed the top of her forehead.

"I love you (Y/N)." I mumbled.

"I love you too Andy." She replied.