Andy Imagine: Not So Sound Asleep

You laid on your side waiting for sleep to come. It was a little hard considering your boyfriend was still on tour. Andy was supposed to be coming home tomorrow from his 3 month tour and you'd desperately missed his warm presence in the house. As you attempted to let sleep take you for the third time that night, your bedroom door opened. You tensed, fearing that it was an intruder, and refused to open your eyes. The person walked to your bedside and kissed your forehead softly.

"Hey baby." Andy mumbled quietly. You internally smiled and kept your body still, wanting to see what would happen next. There was the sound of clothes shuffling off and new clothes being put on. Andy slid into bed next to you. He pulled you into his arms ands rested his chin on your head.

"I missed you so much (Y/N). 3 months without you was like hell. It was like, you had become so tangled into my daily life, that doing the little things were hard. Getting up without seeing you next to me. Having to buy breakfast instead of making it for the both of us. Watching morning tv with you on the weekends and so much more. Everything I usually did with you, I had to do without you and I hated it." Andy paused as your heart pounded in your chest and let out a shaky breath.

"I think one day I'm gonna want you to marry me. Maybe, in the future, we can settle down in a bigger house and maybe have kids? I don't mind if you don't want kids though, as long as I'm with you, my life will be complete. I love you so much (Y/N)." He finished. You bit your lip to try and stop your tears of happiness from spilling from your eyes. You opened your eyes slowly to see Andy's tattooed chest. You planted a small kiss on his chest and cuddled into him more.

"Welcome home Andy." You mumbled, trying to lace your voice with sleep. He didn't have to know his entire speech. It would be your own little secret.