Pete Imagine: Bite Me Pt. 4

You got in the car last, slamming the door.

"(Y/N), it's okay. You've gotta calm down. We might not even be successful in our plan." Joe said as the car started.

"Do you realize what this means for me? When William is dead, everything will finally be okay. The debt will be paid." You explained.

"What debt?" Pete whispered.

"Don't even ask." Andy sighed.

"No Pete, you can know. William has my parents. He took them a year ago and he just has them." You told him.

"How do you know they're still alive?" Pete asked.

"He tells me every time I see him. He just lives to taunt me. I can't wait to see his face when I shove this stake in his un-beating heart." The whole car was silent until you arrived at your destination. The vampires were wreaking havoc. You scanned the crowd and saw William smile at his right hand, Brendon, who had just finished draining some woman of her blood.

"Come on guys. We gotta go." Patrick said before getting out of the car. You started to walk towards William until a hand grabbed your arm.

"Hey, be careful out there, okay? Don't want you getting hurt or anything." Pete said softly. You felt your heart flutter slightly and smiled.

"Hey, you watch my back and I'll watch yours." You promised. Pete nodded and you both turned to the battlefield with looks of dread on your faces.

"If we make it out of here alive, can I take you out on a date?" Pete asked quickly.

"When, not if. Of course you can." You replied happily. You both walked off to kick some vampire ass.