Pref #10: Lazy Days

Patrick:

You turned as the sun hit your eyes. Patrick opened his arms subconsciously, sensing your distress, and let you rest your face in his neck.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Patrick mumbled.

"Suns hitting the room. It's probably 12 now then." You replied.

"You wanna get up?"

"Nah. I just wanna stay in this bed all day with you." A low laugh erupted from Patrick's through as his arms wrapped tighter around your waist. A beautiful sound coming from the small man.

"I can live with that." He yawned.

"No work today?" You sniffled.

"Pete wanted to work on some lyrics but he did tell me this when he was drunk last night. We don't need to worry about it." You smiled and kissed Patrick on the side of his neck.

"Love you." You mumbled.

"Love you too." Patrick sighed.

Joe:

You laid on the lounge chair on the porch while listening to your iPod. Your eyes were closed as you hummed along to (your favorite song). Suddenly, you felt a presence behind you. You opened your eyes and looked behind you to see Joe.

"Hey there cutie." You smiled.

"I have nothing to do today." He pouted.

"Wanna listen to some music with me?"

"Yes please." You chuckled and loved over on the lounge chair. Joe pulled you on to his chest and took an earbud out of your ear, putting it in his. You two just laid there holding hands while listening to music.

Pete:

You stood in front of the stove wearing your plaid button up shirt a spandex while making pancakes.

"Oh my gosh this smells great." Your boyfriend praised wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Almost as great as you." He added hurrying his face in your neck.

"Yeah right. You just want a pancake." You said playfully slapping him.

"Guilty. So, can I have some?"

"Eh, why not. Get out the milk and turn on the tv. I'll bring over the pancakes in a minute." Pete cheered and ran to the fridge, grabbing the milk.

"We are totally watching the Carebears!" He called running to the living room.

Andy:

You shuffled into the kitchen, taking the outstretched cup of coffee that was offered to you by your wonderful boyfriend.

"Morning sleeping beauty." He mumbled kissing your forehead. You leaned against his chest and took a sip of your coffee. The bitter taste slid down your throat.

"School was rough this week." You yawned.

"Thank god it's Saturday, right?" Andy smiled. You broke a small smile and chuckled.

"Yeah. I get to spend all day with you, coffee, and the TV." You yawned.

"It sounds like you need to spend all day with the bed. You sound tired." Andy said in concern.

"Because I am tired." Andy set down his and your coffee cups before picking you up.

"Time for sleep." He sighed. You giggled and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you." You mumbled.