Pete Imagine: Mad Hatter

"Jesus, where am I?" Pete asked, scratching the back of his head.

"Wonderland silly!" You cheered, popping into his field of vision. You wore pink and blue hair extensions and a matching tutu. Your black corset was laced in the front with blue and pink laced. To Pete you looked absolutely...mad.

"Is Wonderland like a code word for dead or something, cause my friend once told his kids that." He muttered, standing up. You had a black hat with pink and blue feathers sticking out and a large smile plastered on your face.

"No! This is the real deal. I...am the Hatter. Some people call me mad and some call me (Y/N). Oh! And a very select few call me, (Y/N) the Mad Hatter." You explained. Pete looked around at the annoyingly bright and colorful world.

"I definitely don't remember taking any drugs." He mused. There was the sound of a trumpet and, if even possible, your face lit up brighter. You grabbed Pete by the hand and pulled him.

"Hey, where are we going?" He asked.

"To my tea party, of course! Whenever a trumpet sounds, it's time for tea!" You cheered. When you and Pete reached to the deep part of the forest, you found the tea party set up.

"Finally! I thought I got lost again." You sighed in relief. Pete just looked at the set up. It was a small round table with a kettle in the middle and two white porcelain cups in front of two chairs.

"Hey Hatter, or (Y/N), or (Y/N) the Mad Hatter, how do I get home?" Pete asked. You suddenly popped up in front of him with a confused look on your face.

"Home? This is your home now. No one ever leaves Wonderland." You quipped.

To be continued...