Pref #4: Your Nicknames For Each Other

Patrick:

You like to call Patrick, Hugster because of the gigantic bear hugs he gives. You're always dying to get one especially when he comes home from tour.
Patrick calls you Cuddler because of the way you were always dying for his bear hugs. Now, this wasn't a problem for Patrick, because he loves giving you hugs which let to cuddling, which sometimes led to something more...

Joe:

You like to call Joe, Monkey because he's so silly. Joe always loved to tell corny jokes or pull dumb pranks that just made you want to laugh and kiss him all the time.
Joe calls you Bright-eyes because of the way your eyes light up. Whether it's something you love or one of his jokes, your eyes light up and Joe loved it. They just would brighten up his day and life, much like you had.

Pete:

You like to call Pete, Playboy because of how he attracts girls. Pete has an army of girls 12 or older ready to fight you just because you're dating him. You like to tease Pete about it saying "You have a whole line up of girls. Pick one of them, Playboy."
Pete calls you Hot Stuff because when he first met you, you were wearing this super hot outfit that he found irresistible. He didn't know how someone could be so hot. After that, the name just stuck.

Andy:

You like to call Andy, Iron Man because of his love for superheroes and due to the fact that he was your superhero. Andy helps you carry heavy shit cause, hello, crossfit vegan. They guy is super lean and strong!

Andy calls you Dream Girl because you are literally everything he's ever dreamed for in a girl. You love him, you're pretty, you're funny, and you put up with him comic book talks. You were the perfect girl made just for Andy.